WTB - PERTH - 700c Tyres New or VGC

Forum rules
Post Title Format: [Your City/Region] Item Title

NEW MEMBERS, read the Market Place Rules first before posting.
suff

WTB - PERTH - 700c Tyres New or VGC

Postby suff » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi All,

I need for some spare road tyres, don't have to be new as they are only for the commute/trainer.. Don't really want to spend ~$100-150 on a new set of conti's for a spare set of wheels.

So if you happen to have a spare set of tyres in new or VGC that your not using.. let me know what you have any how much your chasing and I'll take them off your hands!

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 pm

G'day Suff

I have a couple of Michelin some things which are brand new. If interested I will check what they are work out a price when I am home again on Wednesday.

Regards
Andrew
Andrew
~ Aushiker.com

twowheels

Postby twowheels » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 pm

this brings to mind an ongoing idea.

if members upgrade tyres, other consumables or components they pass on the "discarded" items to other members, at terms agreed to by the parties. "Discarded" items might help another member upgrade their gear at reasonable/little cost.

This idea occurred to me several years ago when I spoke with a car tyre retailer who did tyre/rim packages for car yards. Car dealership would drive new car with new tyres/rims down to the tyre retailer for replacement, the OEM tyres/rims were just discarded. hugely wasteful.