WTS Retro components 1980's Western Sydney

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS Retro components 1980's Western Sydney

Postby xavdav » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:14 pm

I cleaned the shed this arvo and I found a few stuff that I will not use anymore, but who could make a vintage bike enthusiast happy. Make me an reasonable offer for any of the items and it could be yours. I would prefer not to have to ship anything but if you are desperate we can certainly arrange something.
#A pair of the very first Look pedals (1985). the same model Bernard Hinault used to win his 4th TDF. WARNING the tread is Italian (14x1.25) so it would not suit a common crank.Ayou can see they have seen some road but still in working order.
ImageImage

SOLD#To suit the treads of the look pedals I have a Mavic crank (170mm-pedal thread 14x1.25) Three chainrings supplied:52/44/42.ImageImage

SOLD#A set of Mavic Derailleurs with downtube shifters, the coating is chipped on the FD and the jockey wheels are cracked on the RD, probably could do with new ones
ImageImageImage

SOLD#A set of Mavic caliper brakes in good nick.
ImageImageImage

SOLD#A set of Shimano( :oops: ) 105 brake handles in good nick.Image
SOLD# A set of Mavic hubs, The rear one still has a rim, spokes and a maillard 700 screw on free wheel on it 8) ImageImage
# A maillard 700 screw on free wheel with an assortment of cogs.ImageImage
#Last but not least a set of wheels: Mavic hubs, GP4 rims (tubulars) suntour 7 speed free wheel, near new Clements tubulars on it.ImageImageImage
xavdav

by BNA » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:51 pm

BNA

Re: WTS Retro components 1980's Western Sydney

Postby xavdav » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Bump!
I have the first generation Look pedals left, The Maillard free wheel with all the cogs to play with, and the set of Mavic GP4 tubulars. :D
xavdav

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales