Post Title Format: [Your City/Region] Item Title
NEW MEMBERS, read the Market Place Rules first before posting.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:39 pm
I have one pair of size 52 Shimano M076 MTB shoes including SHIMANO SM-SH51 SPD Cleat (Except for the Cleat nut which has been installed beneath the waterproof seal, the rest of the cleat is new)
I purchased these from a store in Sydney's west and still have the receipt which I will include in the packaging.
I wore these shoes once when I was on a short 20minute ride on bitumen/grass to trial the shoes. I found they were not the shoe for me as I had to buy a bigger size for the width, I was then advised to sell these and get a pair of SIDI, so I purchased a much more expensive shoe from SIDI.
These shoes RRP are $169.
Follow this link for the Original sized pictures to get a better view.
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1aa17b3 ... 8ad02ff4e/
Message me if you wish to see these pictures in full. I have further pictures but were to large to upload but can email if requested.
I am not here to rip anyone off I am just trying to get back a little bit of money from these shoes.
It is obvious with a big shoe size that Shimano does not show the sizing after 50EU on their box, but the side label clearly shows the EU, US and cm sizing.
* Volume + fit lasting for roomier toe box
* Durable and lightweight rubber tread for excellent traction and walking comfort
* Stable and durable fiberglass reinforced polyamide midsole
* Stretch resistant nylon mesh area for a precise and breathable fit
* Triple hook & loop straps ensures a secure fit
http://www.shimano.com.au/media/techdoc ... 672653.pdf
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General discussion
- The Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Cell Bikes
- Malvern Star
- Santa Cruz
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.