While lightly branded as Cannondale these are made in Italy by Diadora. They have all the features of the comparable Diadora shoe, just have Cannondale written on the velcro straps. Some general guff about the shoes
- *Carbon fibre filled Nylon sole for maximum stiffness
- *The Eva lined, perforated, and anatomically thermoformed insole is removable
- *External moulded heel cup
- *Multiple-step micrometic replaceable buckle
- *Compatible with all major pedal systems
Not after much, $85 and they are yours. Located in Toowong, Brisbane, but postage shouldn't be much.