SOLD: (MEL) kinesis rigid & marzocchi forks

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

SOLD: (MEL) kinesis rigid & marzocchi forks

Postby fooch » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 am

SOLD - Second hand Marzocchi Z2 Atom 80 suspension forks for 26” mtb wheel.
Has coil springs (suit someone 60-80kg), 80mm travel, open bath oil damping. vee and disk brake mounts, QR dropouts, 1&1/8” al. steerer (205mm), with star nut inserted. Bought in 1999 and used for cross country riding until I got a new bike with a Fox fork in 2002. In good condition, apart from scratches and marks from normal use on the sliders. It is a super plush and reliable fork, no air to leak! Stanchions and seals all in excellent condition. It is a great fork for the rooty, slippery trails I used to ride when I was living in Borneo, if a bit heavy (4 lbs.) The bike this fork was on became the rigid townie SS. The fork was serviced in 2003, and has basically been mounted on SWMBO’s mountain bike, waiting for her to get interested in mountain biking, which now appears unlikely.

SOLD - Second hand Kinesis rigid al. fork for 26” wheel.
Has mounts for front touring racks and fenders. Axle to crown is short at 390mm (not suspension corrected) - it steepens the head angle and makes a mtb into a fast steering, tight tracking urban bike. 1&1/8” al. steerer is 230mm, with star nut inserted. Vee brake mounts only (no disk mounts). Bought in 2003, and is in great condition apart from a few scratches and marks from normal wear and tear. Great lightweight fork (670g) which was on my rigid mtb townie, which is now a 700c frankenfixie (with a cyclocross fork) so I don't need this fork any more.

PM me if interested or if you have questions – pickup and COD preferred, but I can also deliver to inner east/north or city Melbourne. I’ll pack and mail it at additional cost by parcel post if that helps.
Last edited by fooch on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Piled Higher & Deeper
fooch

by BNA » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:53 pm

BNA

Re: FS: (MEL) kinesis rigid & marzocchi forks

Postby fooch » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:53 pm

BUMP - ANYBODY?
Piled Higher & Deeper
fooch

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales