WTS -Perth- Pioneer from Nazca

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS -Perth- Pioneer from Nazca

Postby Pioneer » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

I asked Christopher to post even with under 10 posts and less then 7 days memberschip.

Item:Pioneer from Nazca
Price: 2000$
Postage Available: no
Details:
    Black Pioneer from Nazca
    low rider for up to 4 bags,
    Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tires,
    XT Deore rear derailleur,
    Ultegra front derailleur,
    XSP Chain,
    XT Deore rims

Hello,
I'm from Germany and am in Australia with a working holiday visa since December. I'm 21 and university will start for me in Germany early October. I started in Sydney and cycled from there to Griffiths to work. After three months of work I cycled from Melbourne to Perth in 48 days. Before I started in Melbourne I brought the tires, chain and the cassette. If you want more information on the tour I did visit my webpage http://www.reinau.eu

Now that my time in Australia ends I have to sell my good recumbent bicycle (I won't be able to use it while studying). :cry:
I hope that someone is interested or knows someone who is - I want to know my dear recumbent in good hands.

Contact me via post, PM, E-Mail or phone.
Mobile Phone: 0411252321

Sincerely,

The owner of the Pioneer

Pioneer

by BNA » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:22 am

BNA

Re: WTS -Perth- Pioneer from Nazca

Postby just4tehhalibut » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:22 am

I had a look on the Nazca website (http://www.nazca-ligfietsen.nl/en/list/models/item/26/) and it looks like I'm tall enough but too heavy for this bike. Also I have no beard. Pity. Looks to be a neat tourer or commuter.

Questions: Is this a 3x9 or 3x8 speed? And is the seat the medium or large? And those lights look like they're for a dynamo, is there a bottle dynamo on the bike (because I can't see it in the pictures but I can see wires from the lights)?

Edit: don't forget that the wahpv.org website has a 'for sale' section that you may be able to post to, or contact their administrator for help. That's the local recumbent group.
just4tehhalibut

Postby Pioneer » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:29 pm

just4tehhalibut wrote:I had a look on the Nazca website (http://www.nazca-ligfietsen.nl/en/list/models/item/26/) and it looks like I'm tall enough but too heavy for this bike. Also I have no beard. Pity. Looks to be a neat tourer or commuter.

Questions: Is this a 3x9 or 3x8 speed? And is the seat the medium or large? And those lights look like they're for a dynamo, is there a bottle dynamo on the bike (because I can't see it in the pictures but I can see wires from the lights)?

Edit: don't forget that the wahpv.org website has a 'for sale' section that you may be able to post to, or contact their administrator for help. That's the local recumbent group.

Sorry for the late reply, I hope I can answer accurate enough to your questions.
It is a 3x9 speed.
I don't know if it is large or medium but it fits me perfectly - I'm 1,82m.
The lights themselves are from a dynamo kid but my father made me a Li- Ion battery that works with a solar panel.

Thank you for the other website, I'll write them.

Sincerely,

the owner of the Pioneer
Pioneer

Postby Pioneer » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Price down to 1850$
Pioneer

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales