Post Title Format: [Your City/Region] Item Title
NEW MEMBERS, read the Market Place Rules first before posting.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 pm
- Location: Adelaide, SA
Looking to sell a few items that are clogging up my garage at the moment. I'll go from the start:
(1) 2005 Giant TCR2 Road Bike, Silver, Size 53.5 (with an ETT of around 570mm). Pretty decent condition with a few small marks, Shimano R500 wheelset and 105 groupset that came with the bike. Has a reasonably new cassette and chain, and some newish Vittoria tires on it. Probably done in excess of 8000km total (both owners) but still rides ok, just a little bit large for me. I bought it at 7000km for $700, will let it go cheaply. $300, OBO.
(2) FFWD F4r clincher wheelset. Done around 3500km (both owners) in total. Have a couple of small scratches on them which I have pics of (available on request) but they still ride nicely. Probably best to inspect before buying, however I'm also willing to let these go cheap as I have other wheels I predominantly use. $XXX. Make an offer I guess, I'm thinking $250.
(3) A bunch of saddles:
- Fizik Aliante black with Kium rails. Bought while searching for a good comfy saddle, still as new. Purchased for $110, will sell for $50? Or best offer really. Needs to go.
- Selle italia superflow. Nice saddle, used for a little while and has a small scuff on the rear after I crashed on it. Still in good condition otherwise, $30.
- My personal fave, Velocite carbon SCS saddle. Still perfectly new, good saddle but slightly too narrow for my butt. Weight is around 120g from memory (I weighed it). $80? OBO.
(4) Giant Boulder Youth/Young adult bike. Bought and used when I was a teen, maybe 7-8 years ago. A little bit worn and rusted but a service would fix this up. Not sure what to put here, I'd be happy to get $50 for it.
(5) Apollo Youth/Young adult bike. Same as above, needs some new tires (as does the Giant) and a service, but frame is still fine. Again, any offer wins really.
I've got pictures of all of this stuff, which are available if you want them. Flick me a PM and I'll email them to any address, or upload them later tonight maybe. I'm really just trying to get rid of all my lingering stuff, so I'll give you preference if you live in Adelaide and can come to my house and take anything off my hands. Discount for local pickup as well. Postage probably available (except maybe the two kids bikes) but will have to get a quote for the wheels/bike.
Thanks guys. Also if any of my prices are unreasonable, make an offer. I need more garage space
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:23 pm
- Location: Upper North Shore, Sydney
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm
- Location: Beautiful Northcote!
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Cell Bikes
- Malvern Star
- Santa Cruz
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: eldavo, Google Feedfetcher
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.