WTS - SYD - Specialized Tarmac Elite 56cm

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS - SYD - Specialized Tarmac Elite 56cm

Postby RRalphy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 am

Selling my lightly used Specialized Tarmac Elite framesize 56cm (specialized call it a large), bike has done under 1000km and has recently been serviced and only ridden twice since. Bike is in great condition serviced regularly, never ridden in the rain (fair-weather-rider), and never crashed or dropped. The bike has some small signs of wear and tear, just has a stone chip or 2, some rub from cables, and a small graze on the bottom of the shifters from leaning against the wall (see photo).

The bike is full carbon fibre with shimano 105 gears and DT Swiss R1900 wheels (great set of bullet-proof training wheels that I took off my new bike so these are 2 rides old). Comes with the two bottle cages DOES NOT include the cycling computer. I will also include a set of ultegra pedals (got these off a friend they are a little banged up but still work fine and are free)

Reason for low kms is I took a break of cycling for a couple of years and when I got back into it I bought a new bike, had planned to turn this bike into a triathlon bike but seeing as triathlon season is almost here and I havent done anything to convert the bike or train I have decided to sell it (havent ridden it since I bought my new bike a few months ago).

Looking for around $1400, will consider reasonable offers. Can post at buyers expense if they wish.

http://s1292.beta.photobucket.com/user/rralphy/media/061.jpg.html
RRalphy

by BNA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

BNA

Re: WTS - SYD - Specialized Tarmac Elite 56cm

Postby RRalphy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Bump
RRalphy

Re: WTS - SYD - Specialized Tarmac Elite 56cm

Postby doomith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey mate, what year ?
doomith