Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
NEW MEMBERS, read the Market Place Rules first before posting.
Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
After many arguments and discussion with Zuzana, regretfully I have to let my first Princess Ti go. This is only because the new gorgeous is coming, and there can only be one show pony in the lounge room (and unfortunately it’s going to be a carbon frame). Majority of the parts were sourced from UK, frame is from UK and some parts from The States.The vision is to build something light with exceptional handling, and the classic Titanium LOOK too of course. So you would expect the presence of high end parts.
The project was completed early this year, it was at end of Jan/early Feb. In terms of usage, expect extremely minimal of wear since I have few bikes and one humble wet weather bike to ride during weekdays and weekends. It still has its original set of chain and cassette from day one. Last time I checked using the chain gauge, it measured at .4 to .5 of usage. Battery is still indicating 50 percent of usage from the day it was built. Rear wheel has done not more than 10 rides prior this bike. That should give you fair indications in terms ‘wear and tear’ issue with my Ti bike.
• Frame: Van Nicholas PlanetX Pro Titanium (Large Frame, TT 57.5cm effective)
• Fork: LOOK HSC5SL or I could provide my 3T Funda Team that I cut too short
• Stem: 3T ARX LTD (110m)
• Bars: 3T LTD Ergonova (44cm)
• Bar Tapes: Fizik Microtex Dual
• Headset: Pro
• Groupset: Full Dura Ace DI2 7970. 175mm cranks arms, 54/39 chain rings, 11-27 cassette and KMC X10SL ti chain
• Cables, brackets and fitting: Shimano Dura Ace
• Wheelset: Rear – Corima Aero Plus Clincher, Front – Custom carbon clincher (Novatec sealed hubs, DT Swiss spokes, 38mm carbon clincher rim)
• Tyres: Continental GP4000
• Seatpost: Zero Setback Ultra Light 6K cycles (lighter than Schmolke and AX-Lightness) or 3T LTD Dorico
• Saddle: San Marco Aspide Carbon FX
Price: $4,250 O.N.O
The legs say NO!!!!! And brain can't do much......
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online