Post Title Format: [Your City/Region] Item Title
NEW MEMBERS, read the Market Place Rules first before posting.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 pm
Top Features of the dhb Triple Lens Sunglasses
* Strong, but light frame
* Integrated nose piece
* Larger lenses provide more coverage and block peripheral light
* Rubber grippers on rounded arms keep these babies glued to your head
* State of the art UV absorbency give 100% UVA and UVB protection.
* Ultra scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens. Highly impact resistant.
* The Hydrophobic lens coating on all the lenses helps repels sweat and water.
* The Clear lens is ideal for night and extreme low light conditions while still offering 100% UV protection
* The Grey lens is ideal for bright sunny conditions.
* The Blue lens provides a great multi-purpose tint that enhances shadow definition and contrast in sunny, overcast or flat light condtions.
* Comes complete with soft padded case!
Price: $30 Pickup from Melbourne CBD
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Cell Bikes
- Malvern Star
- Santa Cruz
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: silkishuge
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.