WTS - Syd - Mavic Aksium wheels + Michelin Pro 3 Race Tyres

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS - Syd - Mavic Aksium wheels + Michelin Pro 3 Race Tyres

Postby htleung88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi guys,

Selling the following. Both of the below has been ridden for no more than 100kms. All reasonable offers considered - pickup has to be from Beverly Hills 2209 before Tuesday 19th, otherwise these will go into my parent's garage for storage until I get back from overseas work. Would obviously consider any combo deal.

- Mavic Aksium wheels. The front one is a bit crooked - that's the one without the tyre on it. I had an accident that crooked it, and then I ended up getting a new set of wheels, so these have been sitting in my garage ever since. The back wheel is fine.

I'm not sure how much I should charge for this - $75?

- Michelin Pro 3 Race tyres, black/red. These were on the Aksiums when I had the accident, and when I bought a new set of wheels I also got a new set of tyres with it, so I never put these on the new wheels. One of them is hanging on my garage right now and one of them is still on the Aksium. $45 for the set of two.

Thanks heaps.

htleung88

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales