HBT (can post) - 2 retro frames

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

HBT (can post) - 2 retro frames

Postby LG » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Item: Repco Olympic 12 frameset
Price: $70 neg
Postage Available: Yes, probably about $20-30 to the east coast
Details: I had this for sale late last year and had arranged for a buyer visiting Tassie to pick it up from me. Unfortunately the Tassie bushfires intervened and we were cut off from Hobart for a couple weeks and the timing didn't work (at least my house didn't burn down). It's been hanging in my shed ever since. Seat tube is 55.5cm c/c, top tube 55cm c/c, frame forks & headset weighs about 3.2kg. It's a giant built bike with double butted 535 chromoly tubing, quite a nice frame - these were repco's model up from the superlite. Built to take 700C wheels. More photos available on request.

Item: XXL Dawes Galaxy frameset
Price: $70neg
Postage Available: Probably, but will need to confirm Aus Post size limits, or happy to arrange and drop off at a courier.
Details: I bought this bike for the brooks saddle and some of the other parts. I believe these bikes are made of Reynolds 531 tubing. Paint is very ordinary rattle can black over the original yellow and could do with a respray, but the lugs are a nice feature. Seat tube is 63cm c/c, top tube 59cm c/c. Frame weighs just under 3.5kg, it takes a 26.6mm seat post and the sale includes the headset and a few other bibs and bobs. Built for centrepul brakes and weinmann 750's will fit either 27inch or 700C wheels. The parts that came with it indicate the bike is from 1979. More photos available on request.
LG = Low Gear
LG

by BNA » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:10 pm

BNA

Re: HBT (can post) - 2 retro frames

Postby LG » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Repco has been sold, is wrapped and ready for the post :D .

Surely there's a taller gent (or lass) looking for a reynolds 531 frame which is going cheap.
LG = Low Gear
LG

Re: HBT (can post) - 2 retro frames

Postby LG » Thu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Just so I don't get a request to buy the Dawes in 12 months time, it is also sold. Both frames to NSW.
LG = Low Gear
LG

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales