Post Title Format: [Your City/Region] Item Title
NEW MEMBERS, read the Market Place Rules first before posting.
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm
- Location: Bardon, QLD
Price: $750 ono
Postage Available: no
Details: For Sale in Brisbane or surrounds:
- 2009 EMC Etape Team XL.
- Prob suits someone 5'11 to 6'3". I'm 6'1" if that helps.
- Shimano Ultegra SL 10 speed drivetrain (with a SRAM Red FD due to a stick incident!)
- Triple butted alloy frame with carbon rear stays and forks.
- Velocity Deep V 32 spoke wheels with a complete new rear wheel this month (bought new through Crank House Bardon).
- Drivetrain refreshed at start of the year (2,500km ago) with new 39-53 chainrings, chain, rear derailieur and 12-25 cluster.
- Fizik Wing Flex seat, 3T ergo bars and new Fizik bar tape.
- New hollowtechII bottom bracket & Koolstop Salmon brake pads this week.
- There’s scuffing on the brake hoods from where I stacked it last Easter and there are usual marks and scratches on the chain stays etc. This is not a showroom condition new bike, but it's a good solid bike that has served me well for over two years. I'd love to keep it as a backup bike, but I need the cash to pay for the Litespeed.
- I can chuck in some Shimano SP-SL pedals if required.
- Bike serviced at Crank House Bardon
(Lights & Garmin not included obviously.)
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Cell Bikes
- Malvern Star
- Santa Cruz
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Toddy
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.