(PERTH) Redline BMX Project

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

(PERTH) Redline BMX Project

Postby HLC » Sun May 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Redline BMX project.

Wanted to build a BMX like I had as a kid, but don't have the space to complete this one.

I haven't done much research (lack of time) but It was sold to me as a 1989 model however I found 97-04 stamped on the fork steerer. So perhaps it's a 1997 RL model. Has 1 1/8th steerer with tioga aheadset and original Redline stem. They are also the original bars and comes with redline 1pce crank arm, the same that I had on my 96 RL440.

I did have a stuck seat post removed and there is a small scorch mark on the chrome from this process.

There are also a few dings on the headtube from something the previous owner has done.

I did want to build it up with re-issue tuffs, new RL cranks and a Tioga twin tail spider saddle but as I said, have to let this one go. This is a quality example.

$200 firm. No Postage at this stage. Could be convinced, but don't really have the time as I'm planning a move interstate.

PM please. Thank you!
HLC

by BNA » Sun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

BNA

Re: (PERTH) Redline BMX Project

Postby boss » Sun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Yep, sorry to say but that's mid to late 90's - the v-brake mounts and the clamp on stem are dead give always.
boss

Re: (PERTH) Redline BMX Project

Postby HLC » Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Price revised to $100 firm as this is a mid-late 90's frame, not a late 80's/early 90's as first thought.
HLC

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales