Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!
Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title
WTS no longer required - and your location is required.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
(Melb) More odds and ends, MTB parts, Handlebars, Pedals etc.
More excess stuff from my parts collection, all pickup from South Morang or can post Australia wide.
- Shimano Deore XT RD-M771 Rear derailler, 9speed, brand new, long cage, taken off brand new bike so no packaging. $60
- Touring/Trekking butterfly bars, brand unknown, alloy, nice quality good condition $15
- Kusuki “Jin” Japanese Road Touring bar, not sure what this style is called but the drops are wider than the hoods, hood width approx. 38cm, drop width approx. 46cm c-c., lots of marks/scratches but good condition $15
- Tioga alloy stem, 100mm length, 1 1/8 steerer, 25mm clamp. Minor marks and scratches. Don’t let the brand name fool you, this think is nice. $10
- Tektro R310 brake calipers, pair front and rear, brand new, taken off new bike so no packaging. Drop approx. 32-45mm. With pads, nice quality. $40pr
- Tektro MRTK v-brake levers, alloy with rubber insert in levers, these are quite nice $15pr
- Shimano PD-M505 SPD pedals, brand new taken off new bike so no packaging, come with cleats $20pr.
- Blackburn MTN Rack, almost new except for small scrape on rail, new stainless nuts/bolts, suit 26” MTB (may work on 700c, haven’t tried it)$25
- Showa Japan vintage alloy bike racks, front and rear matching set, bolt to fork crown/brake bridge and dropout eyelets. Supposedly fit everything from 26-27”. Nice! Need a cleanup but would look great on a period roadie or other vintage style bike. $40pr
More pics for all these items can be found here
http://s1131.photobucket.com/user/Bubic ... t=2&page=1
Please PM me for more info on any of the above.
PM sent re: XT RD and SPD pedals
De Rosa Macro | Trek Superfly 100AL Elite | Claud Butler Sovereign
Deore XT RD and Spd pedals sold thanks.
Showa Racks sold.
Blackburn rack reduced to $20
Tektro calipers now $30
Tektro levers $10
Tektro levers sold pending payment
Kusuki Bars, Blackburn Rack and Tektro Calipers sold
Last call on the Touring bars and stem before these go to ceres
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online