[SYD - Might Ship] Mavic Reflex Ceramic/T11 Tubular wheels

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

[SYD - Might Ship] Mavic Reflex Ceramic/T11 Tubular wheels

Postby Rich-Ti » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 pm

The time has come to get some clinchers back into my wheel collection so I have two sets of wheels up for grabs – this ad refers to a VERY reluctant sale of my Mavic Reflex Ceramic tubulars.

I spent an age (not to mention over $500) sourcing these rims earlier this year, and liked them so much I ended up sourcing a second set. I am using one set as 'daily drivers' on my commuter / rain bike, but the second set are going to have to go. I had them built into White Industries T11 hubs in black with silver Sapim Race spokes by Josh of XLR8. Because the rims are so rare now I could only source 28h and 36h rims, and as such they are built with 28h front and 36h rear. Freehub is Campag.

I have only used this black set once, and for less than 30km. This is all the more painful because they have a brand new set of 25c Veloflex Arenberg tyres glued onto them. I have been *busting* to use these tyres, and now that I've finally got them I'm letting the wheels go… (idiot).

This is them mounted on my EPS (I'll sort more pics ASAP):

By the way, yes, these really are the ceramic coated rims – not just the anodised 'CD' coating!

With tyres and skewers the value of these wheels comes in around $1650. I'd like to get $1350 back for them.

PM me if you're keen.
Rich-Ti

by BNA » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:27 pm

BNA

Re: [SYD - Might Ship] Mavic Reflex Ceramic/T11 Tubular whee

Postby Rich-Ti » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Will consider swaps or part-exchange for high-end clinchers (by which I mean I'll offer these wheels plus extra funds for the right wheels).

Target would be Mavic Ksyrium SLR (and only the SLR version), or something low-pro and carbon.
Rich-Ti

Postby Rich-Ti » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Offers?
Rich-Ti

Postby Rich-Ti » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Took these for "one last spin", only now I don't want to sell them. They're the only way I can raise funds for a set of clinchers though. 'Torn' doesn't come close...
Rich-Ti

Postby Rich-Ti » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Right, I'm not convinced about doing this, but I'm going to have another attempt at selling / swapping them...

$1250, or swap for decent clinchers in good condition. Will supply with a set of used FMBs, and a set of used Conti Comp/Force pair.
Rich-Ti

Postby Rich-Ti » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

I could sell my slightly more heavily used versions with the silver T11 hubs and Schwalbe Durano rear / Schwalbe Ultremo HT front tyres instead - only done about 500km. Exactly the same, just silver hubs, cheaper tyres and more use (and featured on a Cycle EXIF build, in case that helps!).

$950 for those, plus shipping.
Rich-Ti

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales