(SYD) URGENT! Custom Singlespeed city bike

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

(SYD) URGENT! Custom Singlespeed city bike

Postby chrismon0 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello there,

I am leaving Sydney in one week so I am selling my bike. I used it or work as a pushbike courier in the past 5 months in Sydney CBD. (Bike is only 5 months old wheels / brakes have been replaced 3 months ago)

It started as Reid cycles mountain bike but has been transformed into a Single Speed city runner. (Everything has been replaced except the frame and brake levers) (I still have the gears / chain tensinor and the back wheel with the gears in place you can have it as well)

This should be the ideal city bike, really short handle bars for driving through busy traffic single speed and ultra light weight. Has no problems with jumping curbs and driving really high speeds and carrying heavy loads.

The bike is completly matte black with a red chain and red handle bars. (No branding what so ever) it still has a life-time frame warranty at Reid Cycles and 7 months for the other stuff (You'll get the warranty card and everything). You can get a lock, helmet extra back wheel, tube and the old gear system with the bike for free. I also have a brand new messenger (2 months old chrome brand 35liters) I payed 160$ for you can get it with the bike for half price.

Bike with all the modifications costed around 800-900$ total and it's only 5 months old I'm selling it for 195$ with all the extra's because it has a few scratches in the paint (Other wise it's completely fine) and I have to sell it quickly.

You can call me (0421030139 any time or email me and pick it up in Sydney CBD act quickly since I have to sell it fast. Price is changeable call me with offers.

For photo's refer to: http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html? ... osted=true
chrismon0

by BNA » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:08 am

BNA

Re: (SYD) URGENT! Custom Singlespeed city bike

Postby george-bob » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:08 am

Can't see the gumtree ad, is the link correct?
george-bob

Postby george-bob » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:10 am

george-bob

Postby Jangari » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:38 am

If it's so urgent, why won't you reply to emails, texts or BNA pms?
Jangari

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales