WTS: Campag Centaur Groupset .. $390 ono .. SOLD

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS: Campag Centaur Groupset .. $390 ono .. SOLD

Postby Mikka » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:23 pm

I've bought a bike instead of a frame .. and it has Shimano 8 or 9 speed 105 on it ... so I'm going to sell the Campag Centaur 10 speed groupset I was planning to use.. I'm a recreational rider .. and I won't appreciate this gear for a few years. It's in good condition ... The shifters are alloy .. not carbon. Chainrings ... 53 and 42. Rear cluster .. 12-25.

Negatives: I'm a poor judge of sprockets ... I think the rear sprocket set is about half way... but please make your own judgement. I don't know the number of K's. Consider it something to use for a few months ...

The rear derailleur has had a knock, scrape and a chip ... but functions 100%...

No bottom bracket. It was a press in and went with the frame ... There are a good range with varied pricing at Total Cycling ... No drop bars. . just there as a fashion item.

I'd like $390 ono for the lot .. New price on this is $850 +

No I won't split the group .. I've tried to show all equipment honestly .. and yes ..I probably should have cleaned it up first ...
Mikka

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales