Give Away - Frames, Forks, Wheels - Brisbane

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

Give Away - Frames, Forks, Wheels - Brisbane

Postby MountGower » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 pm

G'day

I have a couple of framesets. They are both 4130 CRMO. All measurements are C to C, seat x top.

One is a Giant built Repco Superlite, 56x56. Has a small dint just above the BB in the down tube, hidden by the crank. Large tyre clearences and 126mm rear.

The other is a Gemini Sports Motion 57x56. Has a small wave, barely visible, in the off side chain stay but no damage, so I assume it has been that way from new. It has tight tyre clearences and 126mm rear.

Both frames and forks need painting. The Gemini forks are black so may just need shining up. Reasonable donors for conversion or painting practice.

I also have a wheelset. Weimann rims, Jotech hubs with rustless spokes. Need shining up something bad but in good condition as far as damage and wear goes. Takes a freewheel but no freewheel in the deal. Thought about using these for my first wheel build, but can't be bothered right now.

COME AND GET 'EM.

But wait - I know you want more - so I will throw in an awsome, bottom of the range, POS Prostar brakeset. These babies are shiny already and represent great value as a freebie. They even have those winged brake pads, so when your riding home from the boozer and get a flat tyre the wheel just pops right back in without even having to close one eye first.
MountGower

by BNA » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm

BNA

Postby tomns » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm

I'll take it

Thanks
Tom
tomns

Postby MountGower » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:36 pm

No worries, Mate. All you've got to do now is guess where I live and they're yours.

I see your PM Toms. Will open and reply now. Too good.
MountGower

Postby k1lo5 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:07 am

g'day mate, i'm interested in a frame or urz if any are available anymore?? please get back too me, i'm in brisbane myself and can pick-up asap. thanks mate

Luc
k1lo5

Postby MountGower » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Luc

Sorry, but they are gone. Hang in there, make your measurements and needs known here and maybe in the retro forum and someone may have something that suits you.

Good luck.
MountGower

Postby tomns » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Thanks Dean,

You are a very generous individual mate, I am keen to get some work done on the parts and post some build pics.

Once again, thanks for the frames and wheels

Cheers
Tom
tomns

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales