Strange sights...

The place for fixies and other rides without gears

Strange sights...

Postby Kwaichang » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Image

Discuss...
User avatar
Kwaichang
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:51 pm

by BNA » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 pm

BNA
 

Re: Strange sights...

Postby apollocreed » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 pm

PoH frame. Reasonable components. For sale on gumtree for $300 buy it now

Besides the bars upside down. Its a good deal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
apollocreed
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:28 am

Re: Strange sights...

Postby HLC » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 pm

apollocreed wrote:PoH frame. Reasonable components. For sale on gumtree for $300 buy it now

Besides the bars upside down. Its a good deal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2


No it's not.
User avatar
HLC
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: Sydney.

Re: Strange sights...

Postby Mulger bill » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 pm

The chainguard's cute :shock:


BTW, I just happen to have one of them that came with my Cooper T200 and will naturally NEVER be fitted to any bike in my shed. Anybody want it?
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011
User avatar
Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod
 
Posts: 25681
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Sunbury Vic

Re: Strange sights...

Postby apollocreed » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:07 pm

HLC wrote:
apollocreed wrote:PoH frame. Reasonable components. For sale on gumtree for $300 buy it now

Besides the bars upside down. Its a good deal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2


No it's not.


Maybe I should've said 'not a BAD deal'

For someone starting out, it's not a bad frame, it's got bianchi bars, brooks tape, two brakes and what looks like new (albeit quando) wheels and tyres

admittedly I thought it came with the san marco too.

I'd prefer this over a $200 cell fixie
apollocreed
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:28 am

Re: Strange sights...

Postby bychosis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:24 am

Bars aren't upside down. They are 'extreme' bull horns, very hard to find without suicide levers. I haven't seen ones like that since the late 80's
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.
User avatar
bychosis
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 pm
Location: Lake Macquarie

Re: Strange sights...

Postby HLC » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:23 am

apollocreed wrote:Maybe I should've said 'not a BAD deal'

For someone starting out, it's not a bad frame, it's got bianchi bars, brooks tape, two brakes and what looks like new (albeit quando) wheels and tyres

admittedly I thought it came with the san marco too.

I'd prefer this over a $200 cell fixie


I've seen this things snap BB spindles, snap seatposts, bend forks, bend handlebars, bend/break seat rails and have flexy brakes.

I'd much rather the cell honestly. They are a superior product.

Each to their own...




http://justrideit.com.au/gallery
User avatar
HLC
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: Sydney.


Return to Fixed Gear/ Single Speed

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit