Test Rides

Recumbents and all feet forward machines

Test Rides

Postby vonhazza » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Had a very positive Dealer experience this morning,
Georgina from Speed Pedal at Mount Tamborine brought a couple of greenspeed trikes to my Home south of Brisbane for test rides.
We got some friends over and made a morning of it. Me my wife Christine, Denis his wife Margret and Steve (pedalpower 44 to you).

We had an Anura and a GT1 which both fitted into Geoginas Peuguot 307.
we kept Georgina busy with allen keys and chain breaker as we ranged in size from 163cm to 188cm and all got rides on both bikes.
All in all a very pleasurable morning with Christine liking the Anura and Steve PP44 & Denis may get themselves a tadpole trike in the future.

I have some problems with my upload at the moment but will post some pictures later.
Steve Cruzbike FWD.
vonhazza

by BNA » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 pm

BNA

GREAT DAY

Postby PEDALPOWER44 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi Steve,

Thank's for the great morning testing both styles of trikes the tadpole and the delta gave me a better insight to the trike world being so close to the ground gives these pocket rockets a more adrenalin heart pounding ride I'm sure you will agree.And Georgina of Speed pedal certainly went out of here way to set up each trike to suit all of us even to the point of taking out the links of the chain!!!

Once again thank you to both yourself & Christine for allowing me to
come to your home.

Cheers

Steve :D

(PP44)
PEDALPOWER44

Postby Low Racer » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:49 pm

I had positive experienced buying my Greenspeed GT3II from Speedpedal too. Georgina was very helpful in answering all my questions when I was looking at getting the GS. Highly recommended. Glad you guys had a good day testing out the various trikes.

PS How was the GT1? Do you know how much RRP is?

Thanks

Chong
Low Racer

Postby vonhazza » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Low Racer wrote:I had positive experienced buying my Greenspeed GT3II from Speedpedal too. Georgina was very helpful in answering all my questions when I was looking at getting the GS. Highly recommended. Glad you guys had a good day testing out the various trikes.

PS How was the GT1? Do you know how much RRP is?

Thanks

Chong

Hi Chong GT1 price $2490, Nice bike with 8 speed hub gears, only had a short ride on that one, nice & comfortable handled well and I was impressed on just how small you can fold them.
Steve PP44 had a good ride and liked the GT.
I was interested in the Anura for my wife with the possibility of getting a 2nd later to join into a tandem, we liked the bike but would look at gearing options as I thought the 2x8 gears needed to be lower if touring with a load, 38-28 is the lowest, other than that I was happy with the trike.

ps. I hope your M5 turns up soon.
Steve Cruzbike FWD.
vonhazza

Postby vonhazza » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:59 pm

[img][img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/vonhazza/test%20rides/triketest044.jpg[/img]
Christine on the Anura
[/img]Image
Steve PP44 and Georgina from Speedpedal
[img][img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/vonhazza/test%20rides/triketest015.jpg[/img]
Denis GT1 Trike
[/img]Image
Steve VH Anura
[img][img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/vonhazza/test%20rides/triketest034.jpg[/img]
Margret Anura.

link to rest of the photos
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/v ... /?start=20 [/img]
Steve Cruzbike FWD.
vonhazza

Return to Recumbents