Australian recumbent email lists/forums

Recumbents and all feet forward machines

Australian recumbent email lists/forums

Postby FlyingFurniture » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:45 am

Hi all (again),

I guess you all also know about OzHPV, the Australian recumbent group, and the already existing Australian email lists ? ? ? (I am an OzHPV member - have been almost since it started over 10 years ago.)

There are quite a few yahoo lists (one each for NSW/ACT/VIC/WA and one national list) and I get all the emails sent to those lists so try to contribute there. (But sometimes am distracted/ill/away/busy so may not reply straight away there either). Even so there are probably more recumbent riders on those lists too so questions may also get better answers there too - compared with this forum anyway. Try them?

Ian Humphries
FlyingFurniture

by BNA » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 am

BNA

Postby Kalgrm » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Ian,

Can you PM me the link? I'll post it here as a reference guide for those interested.

Something which sets this forum apart from other sources of recumbent information is the fact that most riders on this forum own DF bikes too. That makes this forum a familiar place for people considering going 'bent to ask their questions, because they are asking people who they know from other dealings online. When those newbies to 'bent thoughts ask questions here, they do so without the additional embarrassment of being newbies to another forum.

If you want converts from the DF world, you need to associate with those riders before they think about switching to the better platform. :wink: By posting about 'bents here, we are putting the subversive thoughts into their heads ....

Cheers,
Graeme
Think outside the double triangle.
---------------------------------------
My web site: www.scenebyhird.com
---------------------------------------
The Bicycle Transportation Alliance
Kalgrm
Super Mod
Super Mod

Return to Recumbents