Custom chopper/cruiser Builders in Brisbane

The home of 'cool'

Re: Custom chopper/cruiser Builders in Brisbane

Postby 24thstCustoms » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Went over to JubeCustoms KelvinGrove to get a new 4.25 rear wheel. Thought i might take my last build matt black n blue to show Scott. He loved it, we talked for a couple hours, awsome guy. After the white and green build im currently on, i have ideas for one more, after that im keen to start building custom bikes to order. Hit me up if you have something cool in mind, challenge me, its how i excell. Image
24thstCustoms

by BNA » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:29 pm

BNA

Postby bychosis » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Keep the updates coming, awesome work. Not really my cup of tea for riding (not enough ground clearance) , but plenty of kudos for the building.
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.
bychosis

Postby 24thstCustoms » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Gots the chubby rubber, 4.25 x 24 inch rear from Jube customs, settin off the rear end. I cant decide what theme im gonna do, i have some sweet surface area to play around with, i wanna spash something on it. Im still liking white and lime green, maybe matt white. Not sure these cranks will stay on either. Image
24thstCustoms

Postby 24thstCustoms » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

So ive got my first custom build customer. A guy wants me to build him a dirty rat trike with an esky. Ive got a few ideas that have me pretty pumped that ill get to put them together. Here is a couple items i picked up cheap that really match the rat style he asked for. Ill get on it after i finish the chopper im building meow.Image
24thstCustoms

Postby 24thstCustoms » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:46 pm

My forks finaly arrived from the states, its always a good moment when you get to see it all come together. Not sure what kind of handle bars yet, but i have plenty of steel tubing around. Image
24thstCustoms

Postby cray- » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:24 am

Looking good my man, can't wait to see the trike build, lot's of potential there.
cray-

Postby 24thstCustoms » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Got a fair bit done this weekend, tidying up and finishing off bits. Fabricated the saddle mount and got the suspension on. I dont have the stem yet so i tacked on some old dragster bars to the head tube, so i could take it for its maiden voyage. Took it around the block, the bars are too high, get it low. Its pretty smooth though, a little heavy but good gear ratio. Just got to cap off and finish up, then its powder coat and feature artwork time. Hangin out for that.
24thstCustoms

Postby 24thstCustoms » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 pm

All the small parts are ready to go, thanks to ebay and a couple other sites. I always try to buy from local bike shops but its rare they have what i need, which is usualy pretty specific. So this is all online shopping.Image
24thstCustoms

Postby hewey » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Nice looking bikes! 8)
hewey

Postby 24thstCustoms » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:56 pm

This pic is awesome.Image
24thstCustoms

Previous

Return to Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers