Vuelta a Castilla y León

Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España, Tour Down Under and more

Vuelta a Castilla y León

Postby RICHARDH » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:05 am

Not quite as intresting as it was with the loaming Contador v Armstrong battle, but still a high quality field. Wont be surprised to see Contador smash the ITT tommorow and take a win in one of the mountain stages just to send a message to Johan.
We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works (Douglas Adams)
RICHARDH

by BNA » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:04 pm

BNA

Re: Vuelta a Castilla y León

Postby Chuck » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:04 pm

RICHARDH wrote:Wont be surprised to see Contador smash the ITT tommorow and take a win in one of the mountain stages just to send a message to Johan.

Seems a silly thing to say about a bloke who has won the last 3 GT's he's contested, but I think you're right, he still has to prove himself to the boss :?
FPR Ragamuffin
Chuck

Postby grosry » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Armstrong aint in it no more :(
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place. If I quit however, it will last forever." - Lance Armstrong
grosry

Postby RICHARDH » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 am

Well i was wrong, Levi took it then Contador who was ahead of another TT specalist :shock: Contador will still win this 16 sec isnt enough for Levi stay ahead of Contador in the high mountains.
We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works (Douglas Adams)
RICHARDH

Postby sogood » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Just read a report that says Contador has said that he will support Levi. He said that this years climbs aren't steep enough and he won't gain enough advantage to defend his title. It seems that both Contador and LA are trying to gain Levi's favour before TdF, as if that's the time when they expect Levi to pay them back. Fair enough I say.
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.
sogood

Postby Chuck » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 am

RICHARDH wrote:Well i was wrong, Levi took it then Contador who was ahead of another TT specalist :shock: Contador will still win this 16 sec isnt enough for Levi stay ahead of Contador in the high mountains.

I don't know mate, think Levi might hold on. Apparently the high mountains ain't that high and Contador has said he'll support Levi to thank him for his support in previous races.
FPR Ragamuffin
Chuck

Postby Chuck » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:19 am

Chuck wrote:
RICHARDH wrote:Well i was wrong, Levi took it then Contador who was ahead of another TT specalist :shock: Contador will still win this 16 sec isnt enough for Levi stay ahead of Contador in the high mountains.

I don't know mate, think Levi might hold on. Apparently the high mountains ain't that high and Contador has said he'll support Levi to thank him for his support in previous races.

Interesting, I posted this last night before 8pm. Says that I posted this morning at 6.47 while I was still asleep :?

Must have been sleep posting :P
FPR Ragamuffin
Chuck

Return to International and National Tours and Events