Tour of Britain 2015: Where to watch??

RideonTime

Tour of Britain 2015: Where to watch??

Postby RideonTime » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:19 pm

So the ToB starts next week and there are 8 stages ending in London. It's hardly a complete tour and misses out whole regions of the country but then there's only 8 days to go at.

I think my focus will be on Friday 11th on Stage 6 this big loop from Stoke to Nottingham takes in a big chunk of the Peak District and lends itself to getting at least 2 views either side or watching the start and the leggin-it over to Nottingham for then finish.

http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/stages/i ... eqwuhFViko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where will you watch it? :shock:

Ok so some of you are like in Australia, I know that. :D :D :D :D

grw

Re: Tour of Britain 2015: Where to watch??

Postby grw » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 am

Its on Eurosport unfortunately. Would love to have watched stage two as it goes through my home town and some great cycling country in the Trough of Bowland. My niece's school is taking time out of the school day to watch the race go through, and nearly all the local shops have yellow bikes made from their goods hanging out in the street. One exception to this being the local bike shop...

RideonTime

Postby RideonTime » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:18 pm

There was a solid stage victory for Petr Vakoc yesterday in the Tour of Britain. He got in on an 8 man break but rode in on his own in an impressive uphill to the finish and caught the Peleton napping. Worth watching...

RideonTime

Postby RideonTime » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:33 pm

They head off today for a day in the Midlands starting in Stoke and finishing in Nottingham with a big loop of The Peak District in between. :)