Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
- Posts: 8226
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm
As we rolled up, they were eyeing off an absolutely pristine 70s vintage Ford Falcon 500 GS.
They drive a white VT Commodore wagon, so if you see them - caution!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 am
Good luck if you're trying to find your two missing wheels.
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 pm
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 pm
Got a photo from the corner, but it's not great. Wasn't in the mood for a punch-on trying to get a closer one. PM if you think it might be yours and I can text the pic through. Small saddle bag visible in photo and might be a giveaway for the owner.
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 am
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:17 pm
Thanks for posting this!
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:57 pm
- Location: Glenmore Park
RideLikeTheWind wrote:Propel on Gumtree - 2016 model for $1500.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/stirling ... 1101808587
Awesome result - others also saw the same ad and posted it to Stolen Bikes Australia - this and two others were recovered!
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Camberwell - South Melb -
Bridge road Richmond Sat 20 Feb 2016. About 2pm.
This looked 'interesting" to me...
Quick snap by passenger over my shoulder just in case someone recognises the bike.
- 5L petrol jerry can in left hand. Can't see can in photo but can see shadow on ground by front wheel
- Heavily bandaged left foot. No shoe. Presume on pedal for cleats.
- Hed deep section front wheel which was mismatched to rear wheel which had...
- Rear quick release open...what knowledgable rider would ride any bike like that?
- Of course no helmet
- And one extra issue which is legal but shouldn't be. Butt no tatts there.
If legit then the back story will be an interesting one... Just sayin.......
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:03 pm
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourn ... 1129344253
And the serial number led me to this: https://bikeindex.org/bikes/71591
Stolen in a different country and showing up in Australia several months later... Would you steer clear of this one?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 6:17 pm
It was 6:15 pm on 25/05 and he was on the first carriage.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Cell Bikes
- Malvern Star
- Santa Cruz
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.