Stolen: Bianchi Narone, Northbridge (Perth)

Has some scumbag run-off with your pride and joy? Post the details / photos here.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.

Stolen: Bianchi Narone, Northbridge (Perth)

Postby BandedRail » Tue May 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi all,

Posting on behalf of a workmate's father (as if I could ever afford a Bianchi :roll: ). Details are a bit sketchy but it's all I've got:
Stolen at 5:30 am, 26th April in Northbridge, Perth. Owner was about to head out on a training ride (getting ready for a triathlon - even managed to lose 15 kg for it :shock: ) and decided to take the newspaper inside the house, returned to find the bike gone. It was a Bianchi Narone (55 cm), about 2007 (he can't remember exactly when he bought it) with Look pedals, profile bars, a Garmin computer (no info as to what model but at $480 my guess is an Edge 500) and a fancy headlight (again, no details but the battery sits in the biddon cage). Recently it had a hoile drilled in the bottom bracket to allow water to drain. Here is the only pic they could find:

The owner is completely gutted so any info would be most appreciated.

Cheers
BandedRail

by BNA » Fri May 11, 2012 10:49 pm

BNA

Re: Stolen: Bianchi Narone, Northbridge (Perth)

Postby e466wa » Fri May 11, 2012 10:49 pm

That's disgusting to hear but no surprise it happened in Northbridge. Will keep an eye out.
e466wa

Return to Stolen Bikes