All three of our bikes...gone without a trace :'(

Has some scumbag run-off with your pride and joy? Post the details / photos here.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.

All three of our bikes...gone without a trace :'(

Postby T4Sc » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:06 pm

On Sunday July 28, 2013 all three of our bikes were stolen from Ashburner Street in Manly.
Moutain biking is what brought my wife & I together, and it’s one of our favourite things to do together! Insurance won’t cover them, and we can’t afford to buy new ones, so please, PLEASE help us find them if you can! :’(
My wife’s bike is a Scott Contessa, which has small women's frame in White with Gold details, Black wheels, Black seat post, with White saddle.

My bike is a Norco Fluid LT1 - a medium sized, men’s frame in Bronze/Brown, with a white “Norco” logo, and light Blue details. I has Kenda tyres, and big, chunky White forks with bright, metallic Orange wheels/spokes. The saddle is black, with green camo patterned sides.

The final bike is a BMX, which I wanted to give to our son when he was big enough. Very, very distinctive - It’s a Norco Ares, Green in color, with White saddle with Grey sides, White handle grips, pedals, and of course the white Skyway wheels.

Have already reported to police (with serial numbers), and insurance won't cover them. Have been sending email to all local bike shops I can find in Sydney, and will be putting up posters around the Sydney Northern Beaches area. If you have any information at all, or you think you have spotted these bikes, please call Tristan immediately on 0434 955 573. We wouldn’t be able to thank you enough….
T4Sc

Return to Stolen Bikes