STOLEN: Cannondale Six Footscray, Melbourne

Has some scumbag run-off with your pride and joy? Post the details / photos here.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.

STOLEN: Cannondale Six Footscray, Melbourne

Postby Babu90 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Cannondale Six carbon road bike, 56 frame, was stolen from my apartment car park in Footscray on April 25th ( I didn't know this forum existed :( )

Details : Black and white frame, Shimano 105 group set, FSA cranks, Tektro brakes, continental tires. Basically all the standard fittings for this bike. I did add a speedo which makes it a bit more noticeable, as I had to much wire left over, I used black hockey tape just under the stem to hold the excess wire in place. Bar tape has few rips in it too from some crashes I have had.

Stolen during the night of 24th/25th from underground carpark in Footscray, my body corp man explained the thief broke in through a fire escape (Apparently the cctv footage is very clear, however, I haven't been given access to it)

I've been checking all the various sites and also popping to the three local pawn shops with no luck. There has been at least 8 bikes stolen from our carpark since mine was taken.
Babu90

Return to Stolen Bikes