STOLEN Giant Anthem 2012 Meadowbank NSW

Has some scumbag run-off with your pride and joy? Post the details / photos here.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.

STOLEN Giant Anthem 2012 Meadowbank NSW

Postby ellemh10 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:20 pm

My partners Mountain Bike has been Stolen from a "secure" underground carpark storage cage in Angas Street Meadowbank in NSW
Sometime between Tue 3rd June and Saturday 7th June.
Bolt cutters were used to break the large padlock on our storage cage.
They pulled my Giant Mountain bike out of the cage to get to my partners bike and left mine sitting out (which was also worth a fair bit but not as much as my partners bike). Not sure if they were coming back for it but couldnt get back into the building or if they just wanted the better bike which they took.

BIKE DETAILS
Giant Anthem 2012 Frame
Front Fork (suspension) fox rl 100mm colour black
Fear suspension fox float
With pro pedal switch
Shimano deore xt gears
Hydrolic breaks
Size medium
Fizik white seat

Im not able to upload photos - but you can see them on my facebook page (I made the photos public) by looking me up by my email [email protected]

Forensics weren't able to get any prints, and we aren't able to get access to CCTV footage until the building managers come back to work on Monday.
The thieve(s) have very clearly scoped this place out. Not sure how they entered the carpark yet as you need remotes/keys to get access but they left the building using fire stairs - not the ones immediately next to our car space (which bring you out to the building entrance where the letterboxes are and several cameras) but stairs 100m to the right were there no cameras because I found a backpack from our storage cage left resting against the wall there.
ellemh10

Return to Stolen Bikes