stolen specialized allez sport - greenwood station

Has some scumbag run-off with your pride and joy? Post the details / photos here.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.

stolen specialized allez sport - greenwood station

Postby marcelof » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Blue specialized allez sport compact bike stolen on Wednesday 11 June from Greenwood train station in Perth. Sometime between 7am and 4pm.
It was in the big cage near the entrance and when i came back from work the lock was cut and they left my helmet.
Bike had a gsc 10 cadence sensor, black pannier rack, blue frame, white seat and white handles.
Transperth have footage and are looking and reported to police but dont know the likelihood of getting it back.
Sadly the smart riders we use to get into the cage, anyone can use one to get in once they register online.
marcelof

by BNA » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm

BNA

Re: stolen specialized allez sport - greenwood station

Postby dmwill » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Wonder if the SmartRiders are logged when they're swiped to get into the cage?

Given almost everyone would swipe once in the morning and once in the afternoon/evening, then it should in theory be pretty easy to find the one who swiped in once (probably in the middle of the day when it was quieter). Of course this is on the assumption they swiped in and didn't follow someone in, and their SmartRider isn't registered under false details.
dmwill

Re: stolen specialized allez sport - greenwood station

Postby marcelof » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:35 am

Unfortunately the person forced their way in. Police havent followed up, pta have the video archived. Pta are upgrading the cages but that is little comfort to me. I wont be parking my bike at their station again. Its a joke.
marcelof

Return to Stolen Bikes