clamont stolen:

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
knorr

clamont stolen:

Postby knorr » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 pm

27 inch black racing bike, old bike but loved. handle bars cut off to aero, bent forks steel rims and pedals, medium size original perished seat, brake lever extensions, gear changer on stem 10speed black handle bar tape mudguards new tires

knorr

Re: clamont stolen:

Postby knorr » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:54 pm

I found my clamont today further up the street
and it had been badly vandalised. There is a cyclist hater in the area of Hastiongs Pde and Gould St Nth Bondi because I've found other vandalised bikes there. Told the cops, they don't care.

Summernight

Postby Summernight » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:34 am

That sucks.

knorr

Postby knorr » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:35 pm

to all cyclists in the bondi beach/ nth Bondi area. There is a serial bike thief that steals bikes then vandalises and dumps them. Tonight I have found a FUJI Mountain bike and a Radius mountain bike and a Stanmore Vintage gIRLS BIKE ALL dumped this evening at 57 Hastings Pde Nthe Bondi and Gould st Nth Bondi between hastings and blair st. I have told bondi police. THis is the same bloke doing this who stole my bike last Saturday Night and dumped it in the same spot, probably a lunatic but definitely a cyclist hater. THe police told me they caught him but didnt charge him because he is a lunatic. My neighbor had her bike stolen on Thursday and dumped in Wairoa Park. I also found a grey GIANT ladies in the Park and I have chained the frame to a pole on the corner of WAIROA and Hastings becauce the Police wouldnt collect it. All the bikes have had cables and spokes cut and some are dismantled.