Stolen: 2007 Kona Dr Dew Metallic Green Brunswick, Melbourne

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
brentosw

Stolen: 2007 Kona Dr Dew Metallic Green Brunswick, Melbourne

Postby brentosw » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 pm

2007 Kona Dr Dew Metallic Green Brunswick, Melbourne

Bike was stolen on the evening of the 01/02 October sometime after midnight from outside of a house close to Jewell Station.

If anyone happens to see it in Cash Converters or bits of it appearing in a yard sale please let me know.

It will likely still have a black U-Bolt still attached to the frame, along with a masonry wall hook.

It was bought from Brunswick Street Cycles, so it has one of their decals on the frame near the crank.

Cheers.

cobba

Maybe the bike has shown up

Postby cobba » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:02 am

There's currently a bike on ebay that matches the description of this stolen bike and it's being sold by a 'Mr Cashman' Pawn Shop in Richmond, Melbourne.
I'd post a link to the ad but I can't as I'm a new member and not allowed to.
Do a search for 'Dr Dew' on ebay and the ad will show up, the auction finishes on the 25th of February 2009

HappyHumber

Postby HappyHumber » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:36 am

ebay link
Mmm..... unless the original poster has receipts with serial numbers etc. it might be a long shot.
2007 vs. 2008 Model listed

Worth floating nonetheless I suppose.
--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.

cobba

Postby cobba » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 am

The Pawn Shop got it wrong with what model the bike is.
The bike that they have is the 2007 model and not the 2008 model.
The 2008 model is a greenish colour but it's more of a greyish green whereas the 2007 model is the exact same colour as the bike in the ebay ad.
The ebay bike looks like it also has a 'Brunswick Street Cycles' sticker (a white bicycle sticker) on the downtube near the bottom bracket, have a look at their website and you can see their 'symbol'
It's only about 5km or so from where the bike was stolen to where this Pawn Shop is.
Coincidences maybe?