Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:28 pm
- Location: Pikey, based on Southern Gold Coast
Makes me want to rip the Record off the Mono-Q. I had not considered he rd and white frames before, but I will now.
- open roader
- Posts: 3139
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm
- Location: Dueling Banjo Country, Otway fringes, Victoria
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:56 pm
- Location: Perth, WA
Love the red cables too, nice to be able to turn something functional like cables into a feature. The FSA bars are very comfy to ride compared to 'ergo' bars and I am very glad I tried them.
Loving every ride of it!
Giant Defy Composite 2 SRAM Apex | wet bike
- Posts: 6996
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:17 pm
- Location: wowe
Hux wrote:celeste boy wrote:Hux wrote:Not a fan of Celeste as a colour so love your bike. It should be a great ride.
Lucky to make it to 38 posts before making that comment. What will you do in your spare time now that you have been banned from the Forum forever?
lucky we don't all have to have the same taste or lack thereof- depending on perspective.
Would Celeste still be a nice colour if it was giant or trek's company signature colour?
you mean like yeti?
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.