Dunc Gray

fats

Dunc Gray

Postby fats » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 pm

CNSW advise that DG velodrome is re-opened after a great deal of work vacuming the dust off. Well done and thanks for the effort in enabeling tonights last round to go ahead. I must say though I am still a little apprehensive. Might sit back and watch the first brave soles try it out as I expect a few will.

fats

Re: Dunc Gray

Postby fats » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:31 am

Well my fears were baseless as the track was in great condition. A great night of competition for final places and medals. Crafty's ledgendry season DVD was again great entertainment and the prize pool top notch. Thanks to all the sponsors who supported the series, commissairs, first aid, competitors and of cause the mecurial Paul Craft who without all his work would such a fantastic series be possible. All ready missing RAW!

mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby mikesbytes » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 am

Yeh, it was a great season and I got my first ever medal, for the club victory.

Now I'll be at loss as what to do on Friday nights :)
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

fats

Postby fats » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 am

Congratulations DHBC! It's great to see so many of your club supporting and enjoying track racing and so many strong riders. Could have done without two of them in div 4, but at least they pushed us and hopefully made us faster. What was that about Volvo's? :D

mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby mikesbytes » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm

fats wrote:Congratulations DHBC! It's great to see so many of your club supporting and enjoying track racing and so many strong riders. Could have done without two of them in div 4, but at least they pushed us and hopefully made us faster. What was that about Volvo's? :D
Thanks Fats, will have to check the video re the Volvo's. The copy of the video I was given this morning doesn't work, so I'll have to get another copy.

Crafty does a good job of getting pretty much everyone into the video, I knew I was going to be there, as I'm the guy in the fluro yellow arms avoiding George.

And I'll post a photo of medal later in "tour de mike"
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?