Winter Sprint Series (AT) The Anna Dome

foo on patrol

Winter Sprint Series (AT) The Anna Dome

Postby foo on patrol » Sun May 20, 2018 4:08 pm

This series of four races started last night and again, was well supported with riders coming from Rocky and Wagga to race. :shock:

C-grade for me and the same result as for Friday nights racing, out of my fitness level but hey, it's great to have some Track racing. :wink:

I did however, try out my new/second hand wheels for these meets. The rear is an old Zipp double side disc and the front an Zipp 808 with CS Pista Evo on the rear and a CS Pista Evo M10 on the front. Unbelievable how nice these wheels feel and ride differently to my Dura-ace 88mm CF wheels. :shock:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Re: Winter Sprint Series (AT) The Anna Dome

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Shane Perkins raced here tonight and I've gotta say..........he is flying and the kick that he has at the moment, is bloody mind blowing. :shock:

I hope he sticks it to the halfwits that told him that he is to old! :evil: :twisted:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Re: Winter Sprint Series (AT) The Anna Dome

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:23 pm

The next round is on tomorrow. :D :D

Foo
Goal 6000km