International Six Day

foo on patrol

International Six Day

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Get onto this one peeps! Brisbane on the 12th - 14th of April also. :D

https://sixday.com/melbourne/

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

find_bruce

Re: International Six Day

Postby find_bruce » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:32 pm

foo on patrol wrote:Get onto this one peeps! Brisbane on the 12th - 14th of April also. :D

Foo
Ok I am confused - how do they get 6 days out of 7-9 February , or indeed 12-14 April

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:39 pm

They do three days at each venue. :wink:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

Top_Bhoy

Postby Top_Bhoy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:15 pm

foo on patrol wrote:Get onto this one peeps! Brisbane on the 12th - 14th of April also. :D

Foo
I would have been interested in going for all 3 days but not at $85 (+booking fees) per for the section I had selected without knowing the names of some of the riders who will be riding. It's akin to advertising a concert or theatre play without telling you who is going to appear. Likely now I will at best, only go for the one day but there also doesn't appear to be any schedule as yet. Does anyone know when the event schedule is published or who I can contact?

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:59 pm

Top_Bhoy wrote:

Foo
I would have been interested in going for all 3 days but not at $85 (+booking fees) per for the section I had selected without knowing the names of some of the riders who will be riding. It's akin to advertising a concert or theatre play without telling you who is going to appear. Likely now I will at best, only go for the one day but there also doesn't appear to be any schedule as yet. Does anyone know when the event schedule is published or who I can contact?

What, the un-reserved seats are $15 a day? :?

Foo
Goal 6000km

Top_Bhoy

Postby Top_Bhoy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:41 am

Have I been looking at another planet? Will re-check :D

Re-checked. http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/S ... 41/tickets

Can you show me where the $15 tickets are for Hisense? Are you referring to the Brisbane event (or the other 6 day event in Melbourne between 4-9 December 2018)?

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:11 am

Ah okay, my price is for Brissy. :wink: Oh and these are unreserved, I don't see the point in paying for the reserved seats, when they are no different to unreserved, because I would be very surprised to see it sell out. :idea:

Foo
Goal 6000km

Top_Bhoy

Postby Top_Bhoy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:19 pm

foo on patrol wrote:Ah okay, my price is for Brissy. :wink: Oh and these are unreserved, I don't see the point in paying for the reserved seats, when they are no different to unreserved, because I would be very surprised to see it sell out. :idea:

Foo
Did you forget it was you who provided the original link to the Melbourne event? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Checked again and it would appear $50 for a seat in the far rear corner of Hisense is the cheapest available adult ticket for any of the days (including the mandatory booking fee) nor is there an option of buying a discounted ticket covering all 3 days. I too doubt Hisense will be sold-out because last December during the Austral, lots of empty spaces were noticeable and that's for a single day on a Saturday.

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:23 am

The link should have been for the whole 6 Day, which included Brisbane. :wink:

Foo
Goal 6000km

Derny Driver

Postby Derny Driver » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Okay who is going to the Brisbane 6-day starting Friday week?
I will be staying on after the Track Nationals and will definately be there Friday and Saturday...possibly Sunday as well.

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:13 pm

I'm going on the Saturday, so we need to catch up but I'm in the pleb section, not the hooty tooty section. :lol:

Foo
Goal 6000km

Derny Driver

Postby Derny Driver » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:49 pm

foo on patrol wrote:I'm going on the Saturday, so we need to catch up but I'm in the pleb section, not the hooty tooty section. :lol:

Foo
Ill be there friday and Saturday. Ill be in the foyer selling books, or in Welsford or O'Brien's corner wink wink

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:56 am

Derny Driver wrote:
foo on patrol wrote:I'm going on the Saturday, so we need to catch up but I'm in the pleb section, not the hooty tooty section. :lol:

Foo
Ill be there friday and Saturday. Ill be in the foyer selling books, or in Welsford or O'Brien's corner wink wink
So I'll look for the shifty eyed loud shirt wearing dodgy salesman in the dark corner! :mrgreen:

Foo
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:22 am

Caught up with DD last night, what a top bloke! :wink:

Bloody great racing was watched and the girls gave a great display of aggression in how they approached their rides, Especially Katie Archibald she was attacking everything. :shock:

The boys set a cracking pace throughout the races and Sam Welsford was a complete turn around in form from the Nationals last week. :?

Foo
Last edited by foo on patrol on Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Goal 6000km

Derny Driver

Postby Derny Driver » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Its a mutual admiration society here at the 6 day tonight with Foo on Patrol aka Gary. Racing is awesome as is meeting foo finally.
Katie Archibald is amazing ... rge womens racing is the highlight for me. They are soooo good. I just happened to be at the same cafe at southbank as half a dozen of the ladies and had a chat with Nettie Edmonson. So lucky.
The Dutch guys are sensational but i cant keep my eyes off kell obrien. Probably the best track rider ive ever seen, and yes ive been to Europe.
This is one hell of a show.
Love it.

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:55 am

Hope this is back again next year and the speeds that they were hitting throughout the races, was just insane, :shock: I can't even hit those in a sprint anymore. :lol:

Foo
Goal 6000km