Page 2 of 7

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 am
by jacks1071
Grim wrote:You know Jacks, the usual bike pic standards are drive side and on the large chainring..... :) Nice rig btw.

If thats your lawn, the weeds seem to have taken over, you really have to do something about that. :shock:


I'll try to do better with the photos :-)

The bike is leaning against our club house, agree the grass is too long but it had been raining for a couple of weeks so there is no way they could have mowed it.

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:13 pm
by steely
Image

My latest TT machine.

Trek speed concept 2.5
hed jet 60/90 with custom decals
stock except for profile T3 aero bars and trusty fizik tri sadle.

all for around 2k as it stands.

super comfy rode it last weekend to a 31 avg in a 180k time trial less than 3 weeks after buying it.

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
by Nikolai
I'm just about to go into a wind tunnel to fine tune my position

Image

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 pm
by Toolish
steely wrote:Image

My latest TT machine.

Trek speed concept 2.5
hed jet 60/90 with custom decals
stock except for profile T3 aero bars and trusty fizik tri sadle.

all for around 2k as it stands.

super comfy rode it last weekend to a 31 avg in a 180k time trial less than 3 weeks after buying it.


That is a lot of bike for 2k! Would have thought the wheel combo alone would be worth that!

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:22 pm
by steely
complete bike was $1200 on a run out deal of 2011 stock.

had the wheels set from my last TT bike ( paid $750 s/h)
had saddle, peddles and bars in the parts bin.
spares and top tube boxes were stolen from my wife's bike :lol:

it's been great so far, way more comfy than the orbea it has replaced.

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm
by Evo6point5
That Trek looks awesome...

Here's a pic of mine.. flash wasn't working so not the clearest.. cuts the pic off so here's the full version http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... G_1198.jpg

Image

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 pm
by bosvit
Evo6point5 wrote:That Trek looks awesome...

Here's a pic of mine.. flash wasn't working so not the clearest.. cuts the pic off so here's the full version http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... G_1198.jpg

Image

Love the Cervelo

How do you find the Williams rims?

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 pm
by Evo6point5
I really like them.

Couldn't stretch to zipps etc and frankly waste of money for my abilities probably

Stiff enough, I'm only 72kg, no dramas in Perths incessant wind and are very smooth at speed.

Also like them as they're a bit different so easier to spot in transition.

Havnt ridden any other full carbon clinchers to compare to but braking is surprisingly strong

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:22 pm
by foo on patrol
I have to ask! What's with the big lump of black filling behind the seat tube and what, is it supposed to do? :?

Foo

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:08 pm
by Evo6point5
You mean the wing? The rest is all frame

Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 pm
by bizkit
Image

New toy, VERY happy with it so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:12 pm
by bizkit
.

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 pm
by Le Velo
steely wrote:Image

My latest TT machine.

Trek speed concept 2.5
hed jet 60/90 with custom decals
stock except for profile T3 aero bars and trusty fizik tri sadle.

all for around 2k as it stands.

super comfy rode it last weekend to a 31 avg in a 180k time trial less than 3 weeks after buying it.


Hany indication of what it would weight?
The 2.5 seems good alum for money .... Thinking of getting a new toy to play with :D

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 pm
by gplama
Had for about a month now. Goes pretty well.

Image

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm
by Evo6point5
Looks sweet. Love the way the top tube flattens these.

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 am
by Redbull
gplama wrote:Had for about a month now. Goes pretty well.

Image


Oh oh oh oh..................oh oh oh oh


Struggling for the right words

Damn thats purdy :D :D :D

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 pm
by jag108
Image

My choice of TT-weapon

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 am
by tomdex
Here is my Quintana Roo TT Bike, new to me, a recent bargain from a workmate who upgraded to the Shiv TT :mrgreen:
Got hold of the Sram wheels brand new from a guy in Adelaide for a steal.
Managed to crack the 40km/hr barrier last Sunday on it in the SWCC Club Champs TT - very happy with my new ride, $1500 well spent :D
Still need to find a decent TT saddle, and upgrade to a nice set of length adjustable 3T bars with R or S extensions.
Image

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am
by fluro2au
Picked up this one yesterday.

It's my new pain cave :D

Getting ready for the Battle of Boarder in 5 weeks time.

Paul

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/ ... 000977.jpg

Image

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 pm
by thearthurdog
Hey is the front end on that bike (very nice BTW) UCI compliant? I was led to believe that there is a UCI issue with them - and I also believe TT bikes are being checked at this year's BOTB.

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 am
by Evo6point5
tomdex wrote:Here is my Quintana Roo TT Bike, new to me, a recent bargain from a workmate who upgraded to the Shiv TT :mrgreen:
Got hold of the Sram wheels brand new from a guy in Adelaide for a steal.
Managed to crack the 40km/hr barrier last Sunday on it in the SWCC Club Champs TT - very happy with my new ride, $1500 well spent :D
Still need to find a decent TT saddle, and upgrade to a nice set of length adjustable 3T bars with R or S extensions.
Image

Pics didn't work but have you tried any of the Adamo seats? I have the Racing 2 and my gooch is forever thankful

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am
by fluro2au
thearthurdog wrote:Hey is the front end on that bike (very nice BTW) UCI compliant? I was led to believe that there is a UCI issue with them - and I also believe TT bikes are being checked at this year's BOTB.


It is legal...The blue forks have the cone on the front, they are the ones that are not UCI legal.

Paul

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:58 pm
by ishanhoupe
Image
Really great bike, love the stiffness and comfort so much more than my previous one.

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:53 pm
by Le Mong
My new (to me) pain train.

Image

Re: Post your time trial bike pics

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:52 pm
by servicimo
Hey guys,

Just picked this up and thought you may like to see it (better put your sunnies on).....or not :)
Image