2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Beating the system - the cycling commuting section

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Mugglechops » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:27 pm

I thought you jumped up a bit. I have made it to 20th so need to do a few bigger weeks of commuting.

Can't see myself getting back on the front page though.
User avatar
Mugglechops
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Shoalhaven

by BNA » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 am

BNA
 

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby westab » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 am

Mugglechops wrote:I thought you jumped up a bit. I have made it to 20th so need to do a few bigger weeks of commuting.

Can't see myself getting back on the front page though.


I think you can - there seem to be a couple of members who have stalled on the front page.

Keep riding. :D
Not fast, no style, but still get there.
westab
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Blacktown, NSW

2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Kenzo » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Anyone having trouble with Endomondo at the moment? I can't open the webpage. :-(
User avatar
Kenzo
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 am
Location: Daisy Hill / Brisbane, Southside FTW

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Rhubarb » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Kenzo wrote:Anyone having trouble with Endomondo at the moment? I can't open the webpage. :-(


working for me now ???
Rhubarb
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Kenzo » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Dammit! LOL...

Thanks, now working for me too.

EDIT - nope, getting page not found error again when I clicked to view one of the workouts. Maybe it's just safari on the iPad. ?-|

EDIT #2 - confirmed - same error from the Laptop (Windows + IE7).

Image
User avatar
Kenzo
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 am
Location: Daisy Hill / Brisbane, Southside FTW

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Aushiker » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Kenzo wrote:Dammit! LOL...

Thanks, now working for me too.


I just uploaded five rides okay and they seem to be okay. Maybe fixed now?

Andrew
User avatar
Aushiker
 
Posts: 20903
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Fremantle, WA

2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Kenzo » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 am

Intermittent for me....it's ok again.
Is useful as a tracking tool for my wife to know here I am when I am out on the MTB by myself.
User avatar
Kenzo
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 am
Location: Daisy Hill / Brisbane, Southside FTW

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby westab » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

I have had slight issues - then I changed my "favorites" login to ".....endomondo.com" and the issues went away. Login did take longer.

Also glad to be back on the front page - don't think it will be for long.
Not fast, no style, but still get there.
westab
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Blacktown, NSW

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Mugglechops » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 am

I noticed yesterday you back on the front page. Good job.

I am slowly crawling back up there. In to 19th now, and only about 180kms off.
User avatar
Mugglechops
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Shoalhaven

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby westab » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Thanks Mugglechops - I am going to get some kms back soon without extra effort. My two girls are about to finish netball and i get back another 14km per week getting home.

My 11yo may also be lookinng to join a swimming club - we may ride there together as well. :D Do I get double kms if I am dragging a lazy passenger on a trailer bike? :wink:
Not fast, no style, but still get there.
westab
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Blacktown, NSW

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Mugglechops » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:09 pm

westab wrote:Thanks Mugglechops - I am going to get some kms back soon without extra effort. My two girls are about to finish netball and i get back another 14km per week getting home.

My 11yo may also be lookinng to join a swimming club - we may ride there together as well. :D Do I get double kms if I am dragging a lazy passenger on a trailer bike? :wink:



Maybe an extra 200metres per 1km :D

I am still in 17th so will mount an attack on the front page by the end of next week.
User avatar
Mugglechops
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Shoalhaven

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Rhubarb » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Lethoso, I just checked the ladder and see that you logged 345 kms on Wed. Are you sure you didn't miss a decimal place?
Rhubarb
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby westab » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Mugglechops wrote:
westab wrote:Thanks Mugglechops - I am going to get some kms back soon without extra effort. My two girls are about to finish netball and i get back another 14km per week getting home.

My 11yo may also be lookinng to join a swimming club - we may ride there together as well. :D Do I get double kms if I am dragging a lazy passenger on a trailer bike? :wink:



Maybe an extra 200metres per 1km :D

I am still in 17th so will mount an attack on the front page by the end of next week.


20% how kind I give myself 0% - its fun to ride with my kids. :D
Not fast, no style, but still get there.
westab
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Blacktown, NSW

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby lethoso » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Rhubarb wrote:Lethoso, I just checked the ladder and see that you logged 345 kms on Wed. Are you sure you didn't miss a decimal place?


apparently I flew out to sea

Image

was getting all sorts of gps wackyness last week
Image
lethoso
 
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: brisbane, 4101

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Rhubarb » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:19 am

lethoso wrote:
Rhubarb wrote:Lethoso, I just checked the ladder and see that you logged 345 kms on Wed. Are you sure you didn't miss a decimal place?


apparently I flew out to sea

Image

was getting all sorts of gps wackyness last week


Not a bad Avg speed considering the elevation you climbed !!!
Rhubarb
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Rhubarb » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 am

I started in a new building today, which is now 18.85kms each way, or an extra 5kms per day roughly.

No more public holidays in Qld for this year either. I might take a week off work at the start of Oct but other than that I hope I'm sorted for racking up the kms to finish the year strongly in this comp.
Rhubarb
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Mugglechops » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I made it back onto the front page :D

I don't think it last past tonight though.
User avatar
Mugglechops
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Shoalhaven

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby westab » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Well done mate - I might bump you off the front page when I log my rides tonight but you will get me.

I only have enough time to commit to a max. of 120km / week. It is only a matter of time. Keep it up!
Not fast, no style, but still get there.
westab
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Blacktown, NSW

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Mugglechops » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 pm

I only did 122kms this week myself. Next week will be a short week too as I will only be riding 1 day.

It may take a few weeks to get back there, but at least I will have a few hours back on the front page today:(
User avatar
Mugglechops
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Shoalhaven

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Rhubarb » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 am

Currently in 8th spot but ..... I've just started 3 weeks leave ...

Please wave as you pass ;)
Rhubarb
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby jasonc » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Rhubarb wrote:Currently in 8th spot but ..... I've just started 3 weeks leave ...

Please wave as you pass ;)


I won't get anywhere near you, but I've sneaked onto the front page- not bad considering it's missing my first 1000kms or so for the year...
Image
jasonc
 
Posts: 6767
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Rhubarb » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:41 am

jasonc wrote:
Rhubarb wrote:Currently in 8th spot but ..... I've just started 3 weeks leave ...

Please wave as you pass ;)


I won't get anywhere near you, but I've sneaked onto the front page- not bad considering it's missing my first 1000kms or so for the year...


You can enter rides manually. I only joined at the end of Jan and manually entered a month's worth of rides. Dumping in a 1000 k's at this stage might get some attention from the stewards, but if you did them, and its consistent with what you've been riding since, then you should put them in.
Rhubarb
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby jasonc » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 am

Rhubarb wrote:You can enter rides manually. I only joined at the end of Jan and manually entered a month's worth of rides. Dumping in a 1000 k's at this stage might get some attention from the stewards, but if you did them, and its consistent with what you've been riding since, then you should put them in.


Nah, will pass this year. endomondo is automatic, that's what i like about it. i still do bikejournal manually (and a spreadsheet with more details on google docs)
Image
jasonc
 
Posts: 6767
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby Mugglechops » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 pm

I think I am doomed to be on the 2nd page for the rest of this challenge.

3 weeks of no commuting will kill me.
User avatar
Mugglechops
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Shoalhaven

Re: 2011 ACF Commuting Challenge (AT) Endomondo

Postby jasonc » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Mugglechops wrote:I think I am doomed to be on the 2nd page for the rest of this challenge.

3 weeks of no commuting will kill me.


I have 2 weeks of no commuting coming up
actually, i have a week of training too - so make it 3
Image
jasonc
 
Posts: 6767
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

PreviousNext

Return to Commuting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Ebay Ebay AU
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter
“Bicycles BNA on Strava

> FREE BNA Stickers