Muscle Tension?

User avatar
toolonglegs
Posts: 15446
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 pm
Location: Somewhere with padded walls and really big hills!

Muscle Tension?

Postby toolonglegs » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

What is muscle tension and why do you improve it by doing drills pushing the biggest gear you can at slow rpm's?....why do you want to improve it?.

User avatar
Alex Simmons/RST
Expert
Posts: 4028
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Muscle Tension?

Postby Alex Simmons/RST » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 pm

toolonglegs wrote:What is muscle tension and why do you improve it by doing drills pushing the biggest gear you can at slow rpm's?....why do you want to improve it?.
Let me know when you find out.

User avatar
toolonglegs
Posts: 15446
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 pm
Location: Somewhere with padded walls and really big hills!

Postby toolonglegs » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:56 pm

OK :lol:

User avatar
sogood
Posts: 17152
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:31 am
Location: Sydney AU
Contact:

Postby sogood » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Why not just go to a gym and do leg presses?
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.

User avatar
toolonglegs
Posts: 15446
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 pm
Location: Somewhere with padded walls and really big hills!

Postby toolonglegs » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:30 pm

sogood wrote:Why not just go to a gym and do leg presses?


That would make me slower...
I was just wondering what the point of these drills was...and what they are meant to improve.

User avatar
sogood
Posts: 17152
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:31 am
Location: Sydney AU
Contact:

Postby sogood » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:34 am

toolonglegs wrote:
sogood wrote:Why not just go to a gym and do leg presses?

That would make me slower...

Not if you keep up a "cadence" of 90/min with 45kg. :lol:
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users