This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

The foundations for successful riding

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby sogood » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Missy24 wrote:Yes... of course I still wanted to ride, I'm healing quickly... this is good news

You are an optimist! :idea:
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.
User avatar
sogood
 
Posts: 17012
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:31 am
Location: Sydney AU

by BNA » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

BNA
 

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby Missy24 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

sogood wrote:
Missy24 wrote:Yes... of course I still wanted to ride, I'm healing quickly... this is good news

You are an optimist! :idea:

Better than being negative... at least all i experience now is dissapointment
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby trailgumby » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm

One of our friends had that a few years ago. Took awhile before he could resume work. Similar op. Glad to hear you're healing well.
User avatar
trailgumby
 
Posts: 10365
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby Missy24 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 pm

I'm back on Monday... was meant to be back tomorrow, but the timing on dressing changes isn't great
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby ft_critical » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Missy24 wrote:I didn't get stiches, I got gauze rope saturated in betadine shuved up the pocket near my butt.


DrFT wrote: you don't think it could be a hygiene related issue?
User avatar
ft_critical
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Location: watching the 11

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby Missy24 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:33 pm

ft_critical wrote:
Missy24 wrote:I didn't get stiches, I got gauze rope saturated in betadine shuved up the pocket near my butt.


DrFT wrote: you don't think it could be a hygiene related issue?

Its caused by an ingrown hair, I have to go back to have surgery to remove the track of the hair that is causing it.

hygeine related... thats insulting
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby ft_critical » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Missy24 wrote:
ft_critical wrote:
Missy24 wrote:I didn't get stiches, I got gauze rope saturated in betadine shuved up the pocket near my butt.


DrFT wrote: you don't think it could be a hygiene related issue?

Its caused by an ingrown hair, I have to go back to have surgery to remove the track of the hair that is causing it.

hygeine related... thats insulting


Sorry, so the problem is you have a hairy butt, am I right?
User avatar
ft_critical
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Location: watching the 11

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby Missy24 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 pm

ft_critical wrote:
Missy24 wrote:
ft_critical wrote:
DrFT wrote: you don't think it could be a hygiene related issue?

Its caused by an ingrown hair, I have to go back to have surgery to remove the track of the hair that is causing it.

hygeine related... thats insulting


Sorry, so the problem is you have a hairy butt, am I right?

OMGosh... well its not like this forum doesn't already know EVERYTHING about me.

Yes, hairy butt, but ever since the first time I have had this I waxed, this is in the exact same spot that I had it last time
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby provoked » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Hairy butts!

BTW - nice one on that thread wombie :P You had sky going for a while!
Giant TCR Alliance 2 '09

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven. - John Milton
User avatar
provoked
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Mebourne - North

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby provoked » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 pm

BTW - Baltimore, if the forums has been a bit dull lately, have you tried increasing the brightness on your screen...




















:mrgreen: haha. Sleep time I think.
Giant TCR Alliance 2 '09

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven. - John Milton
User avatar
provoked
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Mebourne - North

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby JV911 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 am

Missy24 wrote:the pocket near my butt


your butt has a pocket :?: :shock:
<---LACC--->
<---BMC SLR01--->

User avatar
JV911
 
Posts: 5451
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby Missy24 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 am

JV911 wrote:
Missy24 wrote:the pocket near my butt


your butt has a pocket :?: :shock:

Ever since I had that surgery... Yep ;)
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby tripstobaltimore » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 am

provoked wrote:BTW - Baltimore, if the forums has been a bit dull lately, have you tried increasing the brightness on your screen...






:mrgreen: haha. Sleep time I think.


:roll:

haha nice dad joke
tripstobaltimore
 
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 am

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby ft_critical » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:36 am

Missy24 wrote:
ft_critical wrote:Sorry, so the problem is you have a hairy butt, am I right?

OMGosh... well its not like this forum doesn't already know EVERYTHING about me.

Yes, hairy butt, but ever since the first time I have had this I waxed, this is in the exact same spot that I had it last time


Thanks Missy, you have defeated boredom in the Training sub-Forum in no uncertain terms! I am amazed at your honesty too. Good show.
User avatar
ft_critical
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Location: watching the 11

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby provoked » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm

So what does one use a butt pocket for?

Tubes?
Giant TCR Alliance 2 '09

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven. - John Milton
User avatar
provoked
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Mebourne - North

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby Missy24 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:58 pm

provoked wrote:So what does one use a butt pocket for?

Tubes?

Gauze tape soaked in benadine
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby sogood » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

provoked wrote:So what does one use a butt pocket for?

Gauze soaked in clenbuterol, or any other fancy cocktail of the day. For fast and efficient absorption. 8)
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.
User avatar
sogood
 
Posts: 17012
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:31 am
Location: Sydney AU

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby Missy24 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

sogood wrote:
provoked wrote:So what does one use a butt pocket for?

Gauze soaked in clenbuterol, or any other fancy cocktail of the day. For fast and efficient absorption. 8)

I will ask for this tomorrow
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby twizzle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:18 pm

I've been training, but it's no fun without TLL to compete with. :( Hence, no training posts.
I ride, therefore I am.
...real cyclists don't have squeaky chains...
User avatar
twizzle
 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Taking a break.

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby tripstobaltimore » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:20 pm

twizzle wrote:I've been training, but it's no fun without TLL to compete with. :( Hence, no training posts.


You two, the general staples of this sub-forum, have both been very quiet lately :)
tripstobaltimore
 
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 am

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby sogood » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm

tripstobaltimore wrote:You two, the general staples of this sub-forum, have both been very quiet lately :)

Overtrained... And this is what happens after. :mrgreen:
Bianchi, Ridley, Montague, GT, Garmin and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.
User avatar
sogood
 
Posts: 17012
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:31 am
Location: Sydney AU

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby twizzle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 pm

tripstobaltimore wrote:
twizzle wrote:I've been training, but it's no fun without TLL to compete with. :( Hence, no training posts.


You two, the general staples of this sub-forum, have both been very quiet lately :)


Gee, I've been described as many things over time, but never as a 'general staple' before.

Welcome to the market, everyone, get your TLL & Twizzle here!
I ride, therefore I am.
...real cyclists don't have squeaky chains...
User avatar
twizzle
 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:45 am
Location: Taking a break.

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby goneriding » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Surely there is someone else out there with a power meter? Actually, if someone wants to give me a power meter, I'd be more than happy to compare FTP's, CTP's, watts per kilo with Twizzle.
Image
User avatar
goneriding
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Strathfield

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby ft_critical » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

goneriding wrote:Surely there is someone else out there with a power meter? Actually, if someone wants to give me a power meter, I'd be more than happy to compare FTP's, CTP's, watts per kilo with Twizzle.


Seems you misunderstand training then.
User avatar
ft_critical
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Location: watching the 11

Re: This forum has been a bit dull lately.....

Postby goneriding » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 pm

ft_critical wrote:Seems you misunderstand training then.


Gross understatement :wink: I still want a power meter.
Image
User avatar
goneriding
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Strathfield

PreviousNext

Return to Training

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit