Kurt Kinetic Rock n Roll - does it bob while pedalling?

steve-waters

Kurt Kinetic Rock n Roll - does it bob while pedalling?

Postby steve-waters » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 am

Hi,

Just wanting to hear from anyone who has a rock n roll (or has used one a few times) and if they can confirm a bob when pedalling at a half decent cadence 90+rpm.

I have been reading reviews and it has come up a couple of times, I know they have a rock motion but i am talking about an up and down bobbing.

Is this more likely to be the result of the reviewers pedalling technique and the fact the they are probably bouncing at high rpm?

Cheers,
Steve
Roadie:Merida Scultura Team 2017 Lintaman shoes mid-foot SpeedPlays
MTB:TWE 29er, Fox Terralogic, XT, 3T and TWE wheels

PeterG

Re: Kurt Kinetic Rock n Roll - does it bob while pedalling?

Postby PeterG » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am

steve-waters wrote:Hi,

Just wanting to hear from anyone who has a rock n roll (or has used one a few times) and if they can confirm a bob when pedalling at a half decent cadence 90+rpm.

I have been reading reviews and it has come up a couple of times, I know they have a rock motion but i am talking about an up and down bobbing.

Is this more likely to be the result of the reviewers pedalling technique and the fact the they are probably bouncing at high rpm?

Cheers,
Steve
Alot of it comes down to pedalling technique but at a high rpm 110+ it will bob a little. Besides, you can always adjust the tension of the rear bushes to minimise it or use the supplied chocks to eliminate it all together.
Awesome bit of kit.

steve-waters

Re: Kurt Kinetic Rock n Roll - does it bob while pedalling?

Postby steve-waters » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Cheers Peter thanks mate.
Roadie:Merida Scultura Team 2017 Lintaman shoes mid-foot SpeedPlays
MTB:TWE 29er, Fox Terralogic, XT, 3T and TWE wheels