Focus Cayo Expert Campa 2009
Specifications
Frame Focus Cayo Light UD Carbon Frame
Fork Focus Cayo Race UD Carbon Forks
Rims Fulcrum Racing 5, QR
Front Hub Fulcrum Racing 5, QR
Rear Hub Fulcrum Racing 5, QR
Tyres Continental Grand Prix 700x23c
Cassette Campagnolo 11 speed Chorus 12-27 (09)
Crankset Campagnolo Chorus Carbon
Shift Levers Campagnolo 11 speed Chorus (09)
Rear Derailleur Campagnolo 11 speed Chorus (09)
Front Derailleur Campagnolo 11 speed Chorus (09)
Chain Campagnolo 11 speed Chorus (09)
Brakes Campagnolo Chorus Skeleton (09)
Stem FSA OS-150C
Handlebars Concept Extreme Road
Headset FSA Orbit
Saddle Fizik Aliante Delta
Seat Post Concept EX

Additional Information
I found it very hard to find anything local or over in the Eastern states that offer the same pricing and quality of components. The buying experience from this link is broken was faultless

All in all really quick and awesome service from all concerned, simply cannot find fault with the whole experience.

Assembling the bike was equally as easy. I have never seen “anything” packed up quite so well as this bike. It came in 2 boxes, 1 for the wheels and 1 for the frame. The amount of protective wrapping was unreal. Every single thing even down to the seat and post where packed with loving care.

he bike was completely set up apart from having to attach a few things such as the wheels, handle bars and rear derailier. Another win for me as this was something I was getting nervous about.

The whole process took about an hour, most of which was making sure the packaging was removed properly and not scratching or damaging anything. The bike is just as I imagined it, it looks awesome its light as a feather and feels very well made, just as you would expect from a German Product.

I have ridden around 300km on her so far since collection on Friday and love the bike. It fits well, runs well and is very responsive.

Positives
Light
Agile
Very well built
Fast
Looks awesome

Negatives
Limited colour choice

Recommendation
Cant begin to explain to you how happy I am with the bike and the service from Wiggle. I seriously wonder if I will purchase from LBS again until prices come into line with the rest of the world.

There are pictures and Video on my blog which can be viewed if your interested http://idurx.com/?p=235

OVERALL SCORES

Quality 9.5/10

Performance 9/10

Value for money 9/10

durx

Re: Focus Cayo Campag 2009

Postby durx » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:14 pm

I have completed 1070km on the new bike now so there is a 1000km review on the blog http://cyclebloggle.wordpress.com/2009/ ... 00km-focus

Hope this helps anyone looking to order overseas

Craig