Calorieking.com.au

Real life bike and gear tests

Calorieking.com.au

Postby vince » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Calorieking.com.au is a weight loss/diet site for those of us who need a simple, comprehensive tool for weight loss.

I have been using calorieking.com.au for some time now with success and i'm finding this tool a breeze to use.

When you first visit the site, you are prompted to enter your height, weight, gender and age, calorieking then determines your BMI and ideal weight, then gives you a suggested calorie limit and an exercise time for successful weight loss.

It then asks you to become a member (nothing too difficult, much like joining our forum) and best of all its FREE. There was mention of it becoming a paid service around may/june this year and if you are a member before this occurs, you will get a discounted first year ( $39.00 ), full price will be $99.00, even at this price it represents great value for money. (edit... its now october and its still free)

Now you have access to a world of help which includes a vast database of all types of food and drink available right here in Australia, included in this is an exercise calorie database and a diary for you to log your daily meals and snacks and your exercise for the day. You can also select a weigh in day that works for you.

As you progress in your journey you can view your progress with graphs and charts, enter their forum, learn from their very own university and and search through a recipe and article library. All in all, its simple, easy and affordable.

Calorieking.com.au's mission is
"to provide the best information, tools and education for Australians to help them conquer their weight"

PRO'S..........................Free
................................Australian

Cons...........................I haven't found any yet :D

Although it appears by my review that i may have a commercial interest in this company, believe me i don't. Its just that this site has been an enormous help with my weight loss and i just want to share with everyone who would like their weight loss made a little bit easier.

Vince
2011 Fuji Roubaix 1
"Man plans, God laughs"
vince

Return to Bike & Gear Reviews