starting again

I'm not a doctor but… 
Cycling injury, recovery and health issues.
Forum rules
The information / discussion in the Cycling Health Forum is not qualified medical advice. Please consult your doctor.

Re: starting again

Postby Apple » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:57 pm

toolonglegs wrote: I didn't cycle when I lived in the commune!.

Commune ???????????????????????????????????????????? what like a hippy camp, or woodstock?
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!
Apple

by BNA » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 pm

BNA

Postby yehuwdiy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Hey, communes are ok, 'tis where I was born. Quite a few of the small ones started back in the 70's are still going. There is more than a little to be said for self-sufficiency and being 'off the grid'. :D
yehuwdiy

Postby Apple » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:16 pm

yehuwdiy wrote:Hey, communes are ok, 'tis where I was born. Quite a few of the small ones started back in the 70's are still going. There is more than a little to be said for self-sufficiency and being 'off the grid'. :D

Are you talking about a kibbutz
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!
Apple

Postby yehuwdiy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm

No, just a group of people who liked to work together and created a quiet place out in the middle of nowhere.

Anyways, thread-jack over :) Back on topic, I guess you have to find what works for you. Some people are the easy-easy type, some are the all-or-nothing type. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy, that's why I don't drink now - at all. All of the above ideas are good and true, but in the end keep trying different approaches until you find soemthing that works for you.

Good luck mate, I hope riding is your 'thing'. :mrgreen:

Cheers,

y.
yehuwdiy

Previous

Return to Cycling Health