The information / discussion in the Cycling Health Forum is not qualified medical advice. Please consult your doctor.
- Posts: 8047
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm
kb wrote:thecaptn wrote:Your arms are ultra tanned but the backs of your hands are white.
Hmm.. let me see..
How on earth did you know?
haha indeed - I've got that tan myself - even more distinct than yours. Legs have the cyclist tan too. it's a badge of honour I'll wear proudly.
Pb wrote:the muscle mass in your upper and lower body are disproportionate
Yes, that too. My upper body is wafer thin, legs are quite muscular. I'm trying to sort that out to fix up some bad things caused by that.
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:15 am
- Location: Belmont, Brisbane
Strawburger wrote:.... You wake up after an operation and the first thing you ask the doctor is what your resting heart rate was during the operation
When the alarm on your heart rate monitor in ICU goes off every time you fall asleep because your resting heart rate is lower than what it's calibrated for.
- Posts: 8247
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm
- Location: Kin Kin, Queensland
- Posts: 2601
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 pm
- Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs, Victoria
ldrcycles wrote:When you tell your wife you're "polishing a stem" and she considers that perfectly normal, reasonable behaviour .
just as funny as the other day when someone proudly posted that they found a great online site where they ordered some lube and gloves.
Sent using Tapatalk so it will include the odd typo and mis-posting!
2013 Lynskey Helix;2013 XACD Ti Di2
2013 Giant TCR Adv SL1;2014 Giant Defy Adv SL Di2
- Dave R32
- Posts: 773
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:12 pm
- Location: North Lakes - Brisbane
307989_2067851143747_89833150_n by Dave R32, on Flickr
photo by Dave R32, on Flickr
- Posts: 5681
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: On The Tools
Now the weird(er) bit.... On big-wheeled unicycles. With full aerobars & space-helmet kit!
- Posts: 12401
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:30 pm
- Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney
nezumi wrote:Yes! My waist has trimmed down enough that I can fit into that nice suit I bought!
.... annnnnnd now my thighs are too large for the 'Slim Cut' pant legs. >.<
But a visit to Ron Bennett, Gentlemen's outfitters cures all.
- Posts: 4975
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:48 pm
- Location: Perth, (S.o.R.) W.A.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Cell Bikes
- Malvern Star
- Santa Cruz
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.