Page 2 of 4

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm
by moosterbounce
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 am
by crazycanuck
Eeeeeeeeeek..PINK!!! Blech. :twisted: :evil:

Mulger..venture to Forrest you must!

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 am
by Apple
crazycanuck wrote:Eeeeeeeeeek..PINK!!! Blech. :twisted: :evil:



OMGosh, I feel the same, I don't do pink but I just didn’t want to upset anyone. :wink:
I refused to buy pink clothes for my girls

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:35 pm
by mikesbytes
I've got a pink business shrit







Some men ain't afraid to wear pink :wink:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:40 pm
by Apple
mikesbytes wrote:I've got a pink business shrit







Some men ain't afraid to wear pink :wink:

Some women are :wink:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 pm
by crazycanuck
I don't do pink.... :roll:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:07 pm
by Apple
crazycanuck wrote:I don't do pink.... :roll:


me either, pluse 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
Sorry Christine and Missy.

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:13 pm
by Missy24
Apple wrote:
crazycanuck wrote:I don't do pink.... :roll:


me either, pluse 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
Sorry Christine and Missy.

Don't be sorry girls... its called indivindualtiy, although I LOVE pink it has to be the right pink and in that setting that bike was the right pink for ME..

Although, I'm just in the process of finding out about having the Cannondale RZ One Twenty bought in to the country, needs to be made, Shane's saying eight weeks... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm
by JohnJoyner
Missy24 wrote:But I also LOVE this

Image


Sorry, but I reckon that fork only on one side is ugly... It has fallen off the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down... :wink:
But of course that is my opinion & each to their own...

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm
by wombatK
Apple wrote:Sooooooooooooo fleecedog, are you into that Helo Kity thing like Christine tham :shock:
Thats why I dont ride with her, she is just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud for me :roll:
any way she is hanging around a new crowd these days :wink:

OT: is pine apple :?:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 pm
by Missy24
JohnJoyner wrote:
Missy24 wrote:But I also LOVE this

Image


Sorry, but I reckon that fork only on one side is ugly... It has fallen off the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down... :wink:
But of course that is my opinion & each to their own...

Yep that's why I'm getting it, its so UGLY that nobody will steel it

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:31 pm
by JohnJoyner
Missy24 wrote:
JohnJoyner wrote:
Missy24 wrote:But I also LOVE this

Image


Sorry, but I reckon that fork only on one side is ugly... It has fallen off the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down... :wink:
But of course that is my opinion & each to their own...

Yep that's why I'm getting it, its so UGLY that nobody will steel it


Very good point, well made. :D

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:31 pm
by Mulger bill
Missy24 wrote:Yep that's why I'm getting it, its so UGLY that nobody will steel it


Where did you say you you were gonna park it Missy? :twisted:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:52 pm
by Missy24
Mulger bill wrote:
Missy24 wrote:Yep that's why I'm getting it, its so UGLY that nobody will steel it


Where did you say you you were gonna park it Missy? :twisted:

In my bedroom with the other Cannondale

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 pm
by mikesbytes
Don't laugh I know a female who parks her bikes in her bedroom

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 pm
by fleecedog
mikesbytes wrote:Don't laugh I know a female who parks her bikes in her bedroom


Me? :lol:

My Orbea is my room ornament. A very expensive one at that too.

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:48 pm
by toolonglegs
Missy24 wrote:Arghhhh but the road is getting so boring and dull, I can stand it for Tri Training a few times a week and commuting, but I'm really getting bored :?


MTB'ing reminds me why I started riding...can't beat the buzz of carving dirt.
But if Road riding is getting boring then maybe you are doing the wrong sort of rides?...I get bored on a road bike.Training rides are rarely over 60km and very rarely anywhere near 100 unless there are mountains involved...Rallies and Audax stuff would drive me banana's.I don't get bored pushing myself hence my short rides...I do get bored just cruising along.SO you have to find what works for you.
BTW,I take it you France trip isn't happening this year anymore?.

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 pm
by Missy24
toolonglegs wrote:
Missy24 wrote:Arghhhh but the road is getting so boring and dull, I can stand it for Tri Training a few times a week and commuting, but I'm really getting bored :?


MTB'ing reminds me why I started riding...can't beat the buzz of carving dirt.
But if Road riding is getting boring then maybe you are doing the wrong sort of rides?...I get bored on a road bike.Training rides are rarely over 60km and very rarely anywhere near 100 unless there are mountains involved...Rallies and Audax stuff would drive me banana's.I don't get bored pushing myself hence my short rides...I do get bored just cruising along.SO you have to find what works for you.
BTW,I take it you France trip isn't happening this year anymore?.

Sorry I thought I emailed you, it happens I write pm's and forget to send them, new job wouldn't give me the time off and I didn't have cash to say screw you, I'm planning on next year.

I'm not doing anything over 70km anymore (well for at least the rest of the year), I think I'm looking for an adventure I had a lot with the road bikes, now it's time to get back to nature and piss in the bushes... Instead of behind a tiny tree on a free way.

I hear mountain bikers are a different bread of people and they keep it real... I wanna check that out and I want it to hurt, I want to experience the pain of try something for the first time again... You know the first 100km on a mountain bike.

I need more... I want dirt

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 pm
by toolonglegs
Missy24 wrote:I hear mountain bikers are a different bread of people and they keep it real...


Yup we are a different kind of baguette all right! :lol: .

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:30 pm
by Missy24
toolonglegs wrote:
Missy24 wrote:I hear mountain bikers are a different bread of people and they keep it real...


Yup we are a different kind of baguette all right! :lol: .

8) with cheese?

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:39 pm
by Ross
Missy24 wrote:
I hear mountain bikers are a different bread of people and they keep it real... I wanna check that out and I want it to hurt, I want to experience the pain of try something for the first time again... You know the first 100km on a mountain bike.

I need more... I want dirt


Maybe you need some Capital Punishment - http://www.arocsport.com.au/MTB_Capital ... _home.html :twisted:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:59 pm
by Missy24
Ross wrote:
Missy24 wrote:
I hear mountain bikers are a different bread of people and they keep it real... I wanna check that out and I want it to hurt, I want to experience the pain of try something for the first time again... You know the first 100km on a mountain bike.

I need more... I want dirt


Maybe you need some Capital Punishment - http://www.arocsport.com.au/MTB_Capital ... _home.html :twisted:

I gotta get the bike first... I'll keep it in mind though
:wink:

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 pm
by mikesbytes
fleecedog wrote:
mikesbytes wrote:Don't laugh I know a female who parks her bikes in her bedroom


Me? :lol:

My Orbea is my room ornament. A very expensive one at that too.


Ha ha, she has an Orbea. But perhaps its place has been replaced by the new baby (the bike sort)

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 pm
by mikesbytes
Hey Missy, here's some Bont's to go with the bike

http://bicycling.com/blogs/fitchick/2009/11/16/in-the-pink/

New shoes, go on, put them on the card

Re: I'm in LOVE

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:18 pm
by fleecedog
mikesbytes wrote:
fleecedog wrote:
mikesbytes wrote:Don't laugh I know a female who parks her bikes in her bedroom


Me? :lol:

My Orbea is my room ornament. A very expensive one at that too.


Ha ha, she has an Orbea. But perhaps its place has been replaced by the new baby (the bike sort)


Gosh - who'd want to replace their Spanish beauty (the Orbea) with something else? Though I would still trade in my baby for say, a Pinarello.. or a Time... or a Look..... hmmmmm but nothing less.... something along the lines of this perhaps? :D
Image

Which reminds me, I must get back to writing those overdue essays instead of drooling over bikes in order to blitz the HSC and get like, 99.95 and then get into a medicine or a law degree course at Sydney Uni so I can become filthy rich and earn 6 digits when I graduate...AND ALL FOR A BIKE(s)! Oh it is a vicious cycle. Maybe instead of motivational posters I should just stick a photo of the Time bike and one of the Pinny on my wall in order to remind myself of my ultimate goal.
O