Problem in senstitive location

Apple

Re: Problem in senstitive location

Postby Apple » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Mulger bill wrote:
Apple wrote:OMGosh :shock: again Hey respect, what are you, advertising. Not allowed on this forum
I thought so, I wasn't alone. I resealed his can :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

cobbler

Postby cobbler » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 pm

mikesbytes wrote: How much difference is there between female and male bike shorts? The reason I ask is that many would bulk at paying for expensive female shorts/bibs.
mens chamois compared to womens..I recently discovered in one brand, the mens chamois is the same size as momens + a little extra padding at the front.
womens,above. mens, below

scotto

Postby scotto » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 am

i read the title and thought there was a problem at Pine Gap in the Northern territory..turns out its further south...

sorry . i was bored and couldnt help myself 8) i held back on jokes regarding the word Gap at least .....

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:27 am

scotto wrote:i read the title and thought there was a problem at Pine Gap in the Northern territory..turns out its further south...

sorry . i was bored and couldnt help myself 8) i held back on jokes regarding the word Gap at least .....
Perhaps thatshould have gone in the thread called, "jokes that only nerds will get."

scotto

Postby scotto » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 pm

are you calling yourself a nerd then ?

qinv

Postby qinv » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 pm

TheSkyMovesSideways wrote:
crazycanuck wrote:Body Glide helps.
There are actually two different products called "Body Glide". One is a dry stick anti-chafing product sold in sports stores, and the other (by a company called Pjur) is a silicone lubricant sold in sex stores. Of the two, I've had horrible experiences with the former, and good experiences (on the bike :wink:) with the latter. The anti-chafing one worked ok, but left a horrible stink in my knicks after washing them! The silicone lubricant one is good because you only need a little bit of it (it's got the consistency of cooking oil), it's odourless, it's made to go in sensitive areas, and it washes out easily.

I've also been told that Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment is very good for both treating and preventing chafing sores.
I will try that too!

Sik_as

Postby Sik_as » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 pm

If their position on the bike is wrong, it can force them to roll forward. Either the bike is not set up properly, the geometry of the bike is not suited to them, or they are not siting correctly and activating their core to keep themselves in the right position. I know if I am set up too far back, I roll forward to compensate and it kills! As a spin instructor myself, I can say even with the seat all the way forward, I am still too far back which make it problematic. I got around it by shifting the seat forward on its rails to get myself closer. Spin bikes aren't a great fit for anyone, but particularly shorter people. I'd be checking their bike set up and positioning.