Page 7 of 8

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:52 pm
by ruscook
Apple wrote:
lovemybike wrote:He can try! Cycling and correct spelling are my two favourite things :)

Oh good then you can correct mine.
I am sure I will have lots of errors after the bra party tonight, at braless' place.

Been following this thread and like some others having a good chuckle... then find the party is tonight??? :shock: :shock: I head off to Phillip Island for the motorbike races for a week tomorrow. This will all be done and dusted by then so I won't hear the outcome... damn... :(

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:00 pm
by Comedian
ruscook wrote:
Apple wrote:
lovemybike wrote:He can try! Cycling and correct spelling are my two favourite things :)

Oh good then you can correct mine.
I am sure I will have lots of errors after the bra party tonight, at braless' place.

Been following this thread and like some others having a good chuckle... then find the party is tonight??? :shock: :shock: I head off to Phillip Island for the motorbike races for a week tomorrow. This will all be done and dusted by then so I won't hear the outcome... damn... :(

Look.. let's be honest... if you exclude the tragedy in NZ this is far more newsworthy than 98% of what is reported in the mainstream media. :shock: :mrgreen:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:29 pm
by lovemybike
Comedian wrote:
ruscook wrote:
Apple wrote:Oh good then you can correct mine.
I am sure I will have lots of errors after the bra party tonight, at braless' place.

Been following this thread and like some others having a good chuckle... then find the party is tonight??? :shock: :shock: I head off to Phillip Island for the motorbike races for a week tomorrow. This will all be done and dusted by then so I won't hear the outcome... damn... :(

Look.. let's be honest... if you exclude the tragedy in NZ this is far more newsworthy than 98% of what is reported in the mainstream media. :shock: :mrgreen:


Apple has promised us pics Ruscook :shock: :shock: you won't miss out! Apple will be busting to show us what the girls have been up to :wink: :wink:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:33 pm
by Livetoride
lovemybike wrote: Apple will be busting to show us what the girls have been up to :wink: :wink:


Pardon the pun....

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:45 pm
by lovemybike
Livetoride wrote:
lovemybike wrote: Apple will be busting to show us what the girls have been up to :wink: :wink:


Pardon the pun....



Sorry :lol: :lol: couldn't help myself!

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:26 pm
by ruscook
lovemybike wrote:
Comedian wrote:
ruscook wrote:Been following this thread and like some others having a good chuckle... then find the party is tonight??? :shock: :shock: I head off to Phillip Island for the motorbike races for a week tomorrow. This will all be done and dusted by then so I won't hear the outcome... damn... :(

Look.. let's be honest... if you exclude the tragedy in NZ this is far more newsworthy than 98% of what is reported in the mainstream media. :shock: :mrgreen:


Apple has promised us pics Ruscook :shock: :shock: you won't miss out! Apple will be busting to show us what the girls have been up to :wink: :wink:

Cool I'll be looking forward to it. Not sure what the "point" of all this is, but I'm sure it will become clear when the pics are posted :lol:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 pm
by Chuck
Apple wrote:Don't thank him, he will start correcting your spelling :roll: :wink:


Stay on topic :P

Image

:mrgreen:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:47 pm
by Livetoride
Chuck wrote:
Apple wrote:Don't thank him, he will start correcting your spelling :roll: :wink:


Stay on topic :P

Image

:mrgreen:


Are they lob sided are is my eyes looking at the pic....

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:03 pm
by lovemybike
Chuck wrote:
Apple wrote:Don't thank him, he will start correcting your spelling :roll: :wink:


Stay on topic :P

Image

:mrgreen:


Looks like the party started without you Apple!!

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:10 pm
by Apple
No, I am on my way, just picked up Freda and Betty, They are so excited.
They are both looking forwards to getting a bra because they joined VIP singles. They are going on a double date next weekend. :shock:

Keep reading Chuck there are more hotties at the partyImage

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm
by lovemybike
Apple wrote:No, I am on my way, just picked up Freda and Betty, They are so excited.
They are both looking forwards to getting a bra because they joined VIP singles. They are going on a double date next weekend. :shock:
Image



They look excited :shock: especially Freda. Make sure you get lots of bra-party pics for the boys Apple...now they've had a preview of Freda & Betty they'll be wanting more :shock: :shock:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 pm
by Apple
Freda just fell over, she is ok, we are almost there. :? I can hear music, 3 houses to go.

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm
by Apple
[img]It’s amazing just got to the front door, music, lights laughter, it’s all here, Decoration at entrance
Image

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm
by Mulger bill
Clever. Keep 'em, coming Apple, I needs a giggle tonight.

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm
by nayfen
my mum bought a hands free kit like this from one of those parties. I'm not sure of the look though.

Image

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm
by lovemybike
nayfen wrote:my mum bought a hands free kit like this from one of those parties. I'm not sure of the look though.

Image



Apple? Can you order me one of these? In pink? Bit more lacy? Technology these days...I can't keep up.

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 pm
by Apple
Oh my goodness what a party, it is amazing.
We rang the Bell and braless opened the door
as usual no bra Image :roll:
she seemed delighted that I came but sort of unwelcoming to Freda and Betty, she spoke with her teeth together and said “ If you told me you were bringing the nursing home with you I would have organized some puree food. :shock: :roll:
so we go in and what do we see :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:



Image
It's wild.
Freda tells me that in her days they were all real, not made of silcon
We watch the Bra show, lots of strange ones :?
Then get this.
Braless says "oh Apple I have left a bra for you in my room, please try it out, it is for cycling.
So I try it on


Image
I ask her, why is this for cycing :?
She says, it is to keep the magpies away :mrgreen:
I kindly thanked her and told her that the magpies go for the head not the tits. She looked puzzled and said Oh apple I am so embarrested I thought they go for the breasts as they are most prominent on you. :evil:
I am off for a drink, this is getting to much for me right now. :evil: :x

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:16 pm
by lovemybike
Love it Apple :) made my day! Wish I could have seen the "bra show" :shock: :shock:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 pm
by Apple
lovemybike wrote:[Apple? Can you order me one of these? In pink? Bit more lacy? Technology these days...I can't keep up.

No lovemybike, this one is for you

Image
For all those long rides you do :twisted:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm
by aussiepax
Apple, will you marry me ?

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 pm
by Apple
aussiepax wrote:Apple, will you marry me ?

I think we are married already darling :roll:

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 pm
by lovemybike
Apple wrote:
lovemybike wrote:[Apple? Can you order me one of these? In pink? Bit more lacy? Technology these days...I can't keep up.

No lovemybike, this one is for you

Image
For all those long rides you do :twisted:



APPLE How did you know that pink is my favourite colour?! It's perfect!

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 pm
by Apple
OMGosh :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am going home Freda just tried on this
Image
Betty is buying this
Image
The mainland china girls are fighting for this bra, its a AAA cup
Nooooooooooooooooooooo :roll:

I just got it for Christine Tham
:P

Image

This is toooooooooooooooooooo much :oops: :oops: :oops:
I wish you could all be here tonight.

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:33 pm
by Apple
Oh no lights just went out :roll:


Image

Re: Do you wear a bra (for the girls)

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:41 pm
by lovemybike
Looks like all bases are covered Apple!


:lol: :lol: :lol: