To snowy weekend

Got Questions? Need advice?
Join other women in discussing cycling.

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:02 am

Parker wrote:Bella is having a constructive work day then :twisted:

It's funny those two words...constructive and work...they don't go together!!
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

by BNA » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm

BNA
 

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Apple » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Parker wrote:
lovemybike wrote:
Parker wrote:Bella is having a constructive work day then :twisted:


Wow same thing happened to me, but a black toy fell out. :P

I rode today 52 km Akuna West head and Akuna.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!
User avatar
Apple
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: sydney

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Apple wrote:Wow same thing happened to me, but a black toy fell out. :P

I rode today 52 km Akuna West head and Akuna.



Have you been borrowing Clitoria's gardening tools again Apple? :shock:
Image
lovemybike
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Apple » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm

lovemybike wrote:
Apple wrote:Wow same thing happened to me, but a black toy fell out. :P

I rode today 52 km Akuna West head and Akuna.



Have you been borrowing Clitoria's gardening tools again Apple? :shock:

No, she just returned them :wink:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!
User avatar
Apple
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: sydney

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Apple wrote:
lovemybike wrote:
Apple wrote:Wow same thing happened to me, but a black toy fell out. :P

I rode today 52 km Akuna West head and Akuna.



Have you been borrowing Clitoria's gardening tools again Apple? :shock:

No, she just returned them :wink:

Image
:shock: :shock:
Image
lovemybike
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Ok...I've clearly missed something here...
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 pm

bella26 wrote:Ok...I've clearly missed something here...


This might help :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39216
Image
lovemybike
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:12 pm

lovemybike wrote:
bella26 wrote:Ok...I've clearly missed something here...


This might help :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39216

Thanks...I think I've made sense of the inuendo...
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Friday okay to come up Bella? Or is Thursday better? Will buy tickets next week
Parker
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Parker wrote:Friday okay to come up Bella? Or is Thursday better? Will buy tickets next week

I am thinking I will take Friday off work so if you come Thursday afternoon then we can drive down on Thursday night.
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:21 pm

bella26 wrote:
Parker wrote:Friday okay to come up Bella? Or is Thursday better? Will buy tickets next week

I am thinking I will take Friday off work so if you come Thursday afternoon then we can drive down on Thursday night.

Exciting!
Parker
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm trying to get excited by it all...after my time in Bright..and lack of real riding I think It will be a weekend of mere suffering...still at least it will be a nice setting to suffer in...but
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 pm

bella26 wrote:I'm trying to get excited by it all...after my time in Bright..and lack of real riding I think It will be a weekend of mere suffering...still at least it will be a nice setting to suffer in...but


No suffering (well...maybe a bit for me! not for you guys!!) it'll be fun :)
Image
lovemybike
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 am

Heading up to our place in the Snowies this weekend - looking forward to a few rides :-)
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Apple » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 am

Yes will be great. I am thinking about it often :P
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!
User avatar
Apple
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: sydney

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Was thinking of the ladies trip up here on my ride this morning. Fingers are crossed for super weather like we had this morning - we are going to have a ball :-)
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:49 pm

bella26 wrote:Was thinking of the ladies trip up here on my ride this morning. Fingers are crossed for super weather like we had this morning - we are going to have a ball :-)


:) :)
Image
lovemybike
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Sun May 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Once again another great ride had up in the mountains. I'll post up some pics soon to get you girls even more excited about riding in this area. Bring on the ladies tour de snowies :-D
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Sat May 14, 2011 6:47 pm

bella26 wrote: Bring on the ladies tour de snowies :-D


Image
Image
lovemybike
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Mon May 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey ladies

I've been looking at the date, are we doing November 17th to the 21st?

I'm thinking I can't do that date, the man (my man) is doing a half ironman on the 13th of November, I promised I'd be there when he crosses the finish line.

Cheers
Parker
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:00 am

I can't do the week before as I will be overseas :-)
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er
bella26
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Apple » Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

lovemybike wrote:
bella26 wrote: Bring on the ladies tour de snowies :-D


Image

Love the photo,

I am happy with the dates, Sorry Parker, the date was there before the man.

He can text you his results. ( the question is, will you still be seeing him in November, you know it's not next week right :wink:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!
User avatar
Apple
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: sydney

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Tue May 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Yes the man will still be there in November, I'd planned to be there for him for this before we where together, I had my dates mixed up.

I promised him I'd be there, I'll be in Canberra for fitz's though and for the record I love this man a lot and although he'd say go to the girls weekend I really wouldn't be happy not being there.
Parker
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby zozza » Wed May 18, 2011 12:19 am

Image

:P
User avatar
zozza
 
Posts: 4046
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Wed May 18, 2011 6:37 am

zozza wrote:Image

:P


:lol: :lol: Ain't love grand?!

Fancy Parker ditching Apple, Bella & I for some bloke :roll: :wink:
Image
lovemybike
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

PreviousNext

Return to Women's Cycling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit